5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT
I loved this book - very inspirational - gave me lots of insight on top designers that I hadn't read about elsewhere. Total eye candy. I highly suggest this book for anyone in the design biz or who just needs inspiration and is a real lover of prints and patterns.
Published on November 17, 2006 by Holly Becker

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought it would be better
Published on May 12, 2007 by S. Mclain

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, November 17, 2006
This review is from: Print in Fashion: Design, Development and Technique in Fashion Textiles (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought it would be better, May 12, 2007
I got this book for a digital surface design class that I am taking. I thought that it would be a really cool book and I had actually flipped through it once. Yet when I got it, I was a little dissapointed. The author does not carry her thoughts well from one paragraph to another. I feel like she uses big words that she might not necessarily understand completely...oh and there is a missing page :(

Print in Fashion: Design, Development and Technique in Fashion Textiles