Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Print File Archival Storage Page for Slides, 35mm (2x2"), Holds 20 Slides, Top-Load, Heavyweight (8-Mil), Clear Back (Binder Only) - Pack of 25
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 28, 2005
If you value your slides and want to preserve them for posterity, invest in archival protection. Print File's 35mm slide page is a fine choice - it is made of thick material and will stand up to abuse, especially when stored in a binder. Plus, it has a white plastic edge where you can write your notes on the images on a given page. I first sleeve my mounted slides using Filguard's Pro-Line sleeves and then place the sleeved slide in this slide page.
on January 30, 2014
Good product. My only complaint is that these are advertised to fit in a standard binder. A sheet measures 11 11/16 inches high. In contrast, a Print File 35-7B for 35mm negatives measures 11 3/16 high. My binders are 11 9/16 high, so this product sticks out on the top and bottom a tad, making it difficult to store vertically on a bookshelf.
on June 20, 2012
As 35mm slides move into the past, it is pretty much impossible to find storage slide pages in the usual local office supply stores. It was nice to find them on Amazon, and it was even nicer that my pack of 25 pages was delivered from the seller without shipping & handling charges. There are some minor differences between the newer Print File slide pages and those that I had purchased some years ago. However, these minor changes do not translate into lesser quality. The seller delivered my slide pages early in the projected delivery window, and the USPO managed to get them to me without any sharp creases or puncture wounds. I considered giving a 5-star review, but I couldn't get excited enough by a simple storage product to go the distance. Regardless, I highly recommend this product for anyone who still has 35mm slides and wants to keep them nicely contained.
on April 4, 2014
I have been burdened for years with Kodak Carousels loaded with old slides from the 1970s forward (I only converted to digital camera probably 6-7 years ago), and they take up way too much space and offer no real protection for the slides. I also have tons of VERY old slides (back to the late 1940s) from my late father than are simply in boxes or other containers. These Print File slide pages are the perfect solution- very durable and heavyweight to provide archival protection, and the resulting binders of slides take up far less shelf space and give me a sense of protection so I can pass them on to my mids one day. It also makes it easy to organize the slides for scanning into digital format, a project I have recently embarked upon. My only (very minor) complaints would be that although the pages do have space for writing information, both at the top of each sheet and beneath each slide, I have yet to find a pen that writes on them very well. Other than that, I am one very happy customer, and will be purchasing more of these in the future!
on March 7, 2011
These were great. Perfect. They all load from the top which is far more convenient than past left/right loading. One never is totally sure of the true "archival" nature but these seem to be high quality plastic sheets. Fast delivery. Very pleased with this order.
on December 28, 2009
I had purchased a cheaper and smaller option and it was not working very well. The friends I have shared this product with agree, that a little more spent was worth it.
on August 8, 2011
Got this to help sorting 35 years of slides to scan and print. Not high tech or rocket science, but does exactly what it was intended to do. Allows a page of slides on a light box to be reviewed to determine which are worth scanning. A suggestion, mark those that are scanned with a dot or something on the slide itself so if someone (like your wife) wants to improve your selections, you know which ones were already done.
on November 20, 2013
I bought these for an unconventional use -- to store my many samples of mineral makeup that come in small plastic baggies. Depending on the size of the baggie, you may need to fold the baggie in half to fit in the slot. Smaller square baggies can fit without folding. Put these sheets in a binder and it's a great way to store lots of makeup samples -- does not take up much space, and you can easily flip through the pages to find the color you're looking for!
on May 10, 2014
The slides require a bit of pressure to get them into the sleeves, but just enough that they won't come out unless you want them to. It is nice to be able to SEE all of the slides without removing them from a box and worrying about fingerprints.
on April 4, 2014
Needed to get slides out of my carousel, sorted, edited and stored in a more usable form. These pages have done the trick in the past, and I'm sure they will do it again.

I would buy these slide pages again.