Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Print and Pattern
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

87%
13%

TOP 50 REVIEWERon August 29, 2010
The collection of prints and patterns in this book is put together by author Bowie Style, who's also the creator of the blog of the same name.

This book is as good as the website, perhaps better. All the beautiful and fun-looking artwork can now be conveniently flipped through. 120 artists are featured in this 304-page book so that's plenty of variety. You'll see a lot of creative designs that can be applied to all sort of materials and products.

I hope there will be more volumes in the future.

(There are more pictures of the book on my blog. Just visit my Amazon profile for the link.)
33 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2010
This is a great resource book for any illustrator, designer or artist. It would even be great for someone that just loves looking at great patterns and graphics. I am so happy I got my copy and I keep it right next to my desk. It is also a great way to find other artist's websites and blogs.

A big thumbs up!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 26, 2010
Oh, how I *love* this book!

"Print & Pattern" is a beautiful, THICK (dictionary thick!) book full of large, glossy images of all sorts of patterns and motifs- everything from beautiful florals to abstracts to vintage designs to kawaii cute. Anytime I need inspiration, or just need a quick distraction and a burst of energy, I flip through this book. There is also information on each designer, including their websites, so you can see even more.

This book is an invaluable resource to me as an artist, as well as a delight to just flip through. I'm seriously tempted to buy a second copy to leave on the living room table because everyone winds up pulling it from my shelf in my studio and flipping through it. It's just beautiful.
on June 4, 2011
This book is great if you're looking for ultra cute designs from the last 8 years or so.
There's nothing in this book but cute stuff, very beautiful and lots of DIY (Do It Yourself) inspiration.
If cute & trendy doesn't interest you even a little then this is not a book for you.
on January 22, 2013
I LOVE this book. Great for doodlers, artists, scrapbookers, etc. This is literally a huge resource for me. I often flip through this book when I need ideas on colors or format or even simply just to get the creative juices flowing. It is like having 6 different Pinterest boards all in one book! Worth every penny!!!
on October 9, 2010
This is a fantastic book if you want to get the creative juices flowing. Lots of colour, Lots of images..
on July 13, 2012
Im designer from Sri Lanka. Once i saw her Blog i wanted t buy this book. because i saw few images of inside pages. Published patterns are awesome. unique & creative. Regards to all designers.
on August 2, 2011
It is a very good pattern book! Very cute! Great for inspiration. Would be perfect if comes with a cd!