5.0 out of 5 stars Justin Bieber
I purchased this as a gift for my grand daughter and she absolutely loved it. It shipped to me in plenty of time to get it wrapped and mailed out to her.
Published 20 months ago by Laura Perigen

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to the product dimensions!!
I guess I was a bit surprised when I received this product and it was only a 5x7 photo. I should have paid more attention to the actual dimensions listed than rely on what the picture of the product portrayed. Lesson Learned!!!
Published 20 months ago by leazier7

5.0 out of 5 stars Justin Bieber, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Printed Picks Company Justin Bieber (in suit) Signed Photo and Matching Guitar Pick (Autograph and Plectrum Set) (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to the product dimensions!!, December 8, 2012