5.0 out of 5 stars Get these, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Printfile 4 120 Strips Total 12 Frames 100 Pack - Printfile 1204B100 (Office Product)
I develop my own 120 film and these are super handy (and absolutely necessary after a while) for archiving. The configuration of rows is perfect for my Epson V600 scanner. Simple enough to insert negatives, and the transparency on both sides for lightbox use is perfect. I'm glad I got the 100 pack :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect storage for rare film, July 19, 2010
Finding storage pages for family 120 negatives from the '60s took quite a bit of searching. However, these pages were exactly what I need. They're strong and sturdy but perfectly clear, making it easy to see the negatives inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only Good for 6x6 Frames, May 19, 2014
One page can hold one roll of 120 6x6 photos. But it won't hold 4 6x4.5 frames. So can't be used for 6x4.5 or 6x7. Use something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only archival ones I could find for medium format film, September 22, 2013
Nice and clear, I'll be able to make contact sheets while they're in the sleeves, very handy. Open on both right and left, good if you have a lot of onesy twosey negs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for swim ribbons, August 12, 2013
I got these not for the film strips. I actually got them to keep my children's swim ribbons. With every swim meet, they earn ribbons, and these are perfect size to organize the ribbons. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars buy in bulk, January 4, 2013
dgtzdkos (Birmingham, AL) - See all my reviews
The item ships fast and is of good quality. I would use this again if ever I ran out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Archival Sheets to Protect Color Negatives, January 3, 2013
Gary J. Topp (Milwaukee, Wisconsin United States) - See all my reviews
All professional photographers know how easily color negatives can be damaged if not properly stored. We've trusted this company's products for many years to protect valuable, irreplaceable color negatives from the rages of time. And Amazon stocks a wide variety. Tell all your photographer friends (who still shoot film) that this is one of the safest ways to store color negatives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, December 16, 2012
Colin C. Mcauliffe (Clarksdale, Mississippi) - See all my reviews
I think this one is rather obvious. They are sleeves for film. They protect my film. It's really all the same. It does it's job. no troubles here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made product., December 16, 2011
Really good size. Especially if you shoot non 6x6 medium format (like 6x9 or 6x7). If you only shot 6x6 you can get the Printfile with 3 vertical film strips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Tea cozy, July 13, 2014
Great for shanty house construction

Rate and Discover Movies