5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame for Grads!
Published on April 6, 2012 by Jennifer Archuleta

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
This product looks great, but the quality was disappointing since they used styrofoam and tape to hold certificate in place. For the price, I expected more.
Published on November 3, 2012 by Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame for Grads!, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Prinz 8-Inch-1/2-Inch by 11 Via Venta Certificate Black Wood Frame (Kitchen)
I was glad that I took a chance on this frame and the positive reviews it had here on Amazon. This frame was perfect for my 8 1/2 x 11 diploma. I had been considering a frame being sold by my university for $150(!), but I'm so glad I purchased this instead, it really makes my diploma shine! What is really nice that you can't tell from the picture is how three dimensional the inside mat is, it really gives the frame an extra touch that makes it seem more expensive than it is and makes your diploma pop. My only complaint is there was a slight imperfection on one part of the mat, like a jagged part from not being cut properly, but I figured it was something that most wouldn't notice as it is quite small and most people probably wouldn't be staring at my diploma as much as I have been! Lastly, the title of the product is a bit confusing...it states "8-Inch-1/2-Inch by 11" where that is actually the INSIDE matted area dimension NOT the actual frame dimension. I became worried after I purchased thinking the frame was going to be smaller but the actual frame dimension itself is 11 x 14.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best frame I ever bought!, December 17, 2011
This frame is absolutely perfect for a degree or award. It looks expensive, but was really quite reasonable. There is a nice depth behind the inner matte and the document can be taped to the corners without causing any damage from removing (if necessary) later on. It can be hung on wall or displayed on tabletop using the sturdy easel back. I rarely bother with feedback, but this frame was such a pleasant surprise, I was just compelled to share. =)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Frame, Meant to be free standing., November 25, 2012
This is a great quality frame for the price. Makes my diploma look great. This frame does not come with wall mount attachments. I had extras and added one myself but had to add a spacer on the bottom to make it sit flat since the folding arm pushes out one side but not the other. If you want a nice diploma frame for a good price, that is not meant for a wall, I recommend this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, November 3, 2012
Amy (Beachwood, OH, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Frames, February 11, 2013
These worked out great to display my husband's degrees and certifications. Very attractive frames and easy to insert the documents. Very pleased and my husband loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary!, February 16, 2012
Looks extremely professional and expensive. One minor nick in frame on the top-can't be seen. There is real glass in the frame. I am extraordinarily happy with my purchase and will recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, January 6, 2012
While this frame might not be the best I've ever bought - for the price I feel like I got a fantastic deal. I didn't want to spend $300 for a University sponsored frame for my diploma I never got around to displaying. This is a great alternative - the wood looks high quality and the style is classic. The overall size of the frame with matting makes my 8.5X11 diploma stand out with importance. Coming back to purchase more for other important documents should the need arise. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars I ended up removing the kickstand so I could mount it on the wall better, for the price was a great frame and ..., October 8, 2014
I never wanted to spend the insane amount of money on the frames offered through my school for my degree. Finally decided I should hang the degree up and found this. I ended up removing the kickstand so I could mount it on the wall better, for the price was a great frame and looks better than I expected for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK. Good for the price., July 19, 2012
The main reason why I went with this frame is because of the price. I am not even sure if it is real wood. To me it feels like plastic.

If you want something nice, then skip this. The rest of the reviews here seem too positive to me. It does not look as good as $100 dollar frames. If you just need something to cheaply display your degree, I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for ANY diploma!, February 13, 2013
I ordered it worried that black would not be the best colors for a diploma that has a red and gold seal, but it was really perfect! My diploma looked so very beautiful in it. As a test, I put one of my sister's diplomas in there, this one with an orange seal, and the results were similar, it was very beautiful. Then I tried my brother's diploma, which was the most ornate, and, of course, it was incredibly impressive. I swear it's perfect!

PLUS, you can choose to hang it on a wall or stand it up on a surface (like a picture frame), so it's incredibly versatile.