5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased
Could not be happier with it. Works great right out of the box, and i was actually surprised by the quality of it. Much heavier weight than i expected for the money. Same or better quality than the one at my local camera shop which was $80.oo and half the size. Just get it, you'll be happy.
Published on November 23, 2010 by jamjat

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK
This product works OK for the green screen effect, but the size listed is not true. It is most likely the UNFINISHED size. The size is a little smaller than advertized. I would recomend this product but just be aware that it is not 10X20 as advertized.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, November 23, 2010
This review is from: Prism Backdrops 10X20' Chromakey Green Muslin Photo Video Backdrop Background (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars SimoneJones, March 30, 2010
I was very pleased when I received this item....
It was very large, and I felt secure in the material.
It also comes with a loop at the end so that you can
easily put it on your backdrop stand. Very convenient...THANKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding ChromaKey Green Screen!, October 19, 2012
As someone pretty new to green screen I was pleasantly surprised when I received this 10 X 20 ChromoKey Green Muslin backdrop. First of all the weave is tight and the muslin is quite heavy. So heavy in fact that I've ordered a sturdier frame as mine became difficult to balance under the weight.

The color perfect and even - I've read complaints on other reviews that this is isn't true. I would beg to differ and point out that lighting is everything. Well, at least 99% of the battle. By adjusting my constant lighting, over heads and diffusers I can eliminate even the slightest bit of shadow.

Muslin of this weight and quality can easily be found at $400 + for this size - but for under $40 ? it's more than an incredible bargain - it's an absolute steal.

The Muslin arrived folded and wrapped in thick sealed plastic packed inside a sturdy box, inside an equally sturdy shipping box. Yes, rolled Muslin saves you the trouble of removing wrinkles - however I believe one of the best and most affordable investments you can make for your studio be it your first one or professional is a portable garment steamer.

These are inexpensive and have multiple uses. What is more they remove all traces of wrinkles and creases in Muslin is a matter of seconds with just a few swipes. I have a portable home unit by Conair that works beautifully. I believe the cost is somewhere around $40.

Professional dry cleaner steamers are available as well but run well over $150 and unless you're pressing shirts on the side in my opinion would be overkill.

The quality of stitching on the backdrop is impressive and the sleeve is double stitched for extra security and will fit over any support pole without a single problem. You could easily pay 4-5 times as much and end up with lesser quality. This is an exceptional bargain and be it your nw to green screen or an old hand you're bound to like this backdrop and will find yourself hardpressed to match it anywhere on price and quality - let alone beat it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some Assembly Required, November 9, 2013
G. Tang (los angeles, ca) - See all my reviews
Okay, this lights way better than paper but it arrives folded which means you must spread 10x20 and Steam IRON IT FLAT THEN ROLL IT UP FLAT on a Home Depot 2" PVC pipe. No big, but keep that in mind. You do that, this screen works better than my paper Blue Screen. Less hot spots--more forgiving, uniform lighting. The length helps keep talent just far enough away from the screen so you can really light the screen and not the talent.

Wish it came in a roll. It takes about five hours and the space to iron and roll it flat with a 2" Home Depot PVC pipe and Duct tape. But it's worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Green screen for still photography, May 18, 2011
I purchased two of these and combined parts together to get a 12 foot wide background. I've done a half-day's set of portraits with a single backdrop and expect to get better coverage with the additional width. The cloth is sturdy and uniformly green. It comes with a pocket along one of the 10 foot edges to slip a crossbar into. I knocked one star off this because both the backgrounds were a bit short of 10 feet wide. One was 9'6" and one was 9'4". In my application, it didn't matter much because I ended up creating the 12 foot wide background. But for others, they might need the whole 10 feet. If you had a background stand with a 10 foot crossbar, it would be harder to clip to the uprights to minimize wrinkles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 11, 2010
This product is excellent for anyone in photography. It is of excellent quality and can withstand wear and tear. I would reccomend this product and company to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, March 2, 2013
Haven't had time to use it yet, but looks great and should do the job. Plan on making a video where my mother in law disappears. I hope it works...

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You, March 13, 2012
I was a little nervous purchasing a backdrop on the internet without seeing it first. But the reviews were good and the only green screen backdrop in my local camera store was over twice as expensive, so I took a chance. As it turned out, the item was better than I expected. The color is good and the material is also good quality. I wanted one with a loop at one end which is why I chose this one. It works perfectly with my system.

I tried it out with Photoshop's selection tool and it had no problems at all. It also worked well with Green Screen Wizard even though I don't use that program very much. I can recommend this item wholeheartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my project, March 25, 2014
I used this with iMovie with my students. It was perfect. Green fabric from Walmart would have cost about the same and wouldn't have come in one gigantic piece. I would have had to sew it together and hope I bought the right shade of green. It was big enough that I could pin it to a line running across the room and have some on the floor for full body shots. It's easy to use iMovie to superimpose the students on the background of their choice. They got a HUGE kick out of it. We loved it so much that I bought a green suit and a blue suit to use in future projects. I know I will use this over and over again. It was worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good backdrop, February 13, 2014
CJ (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Decent backdrop for the price and amount of material you get. I wish it were a little more thicker and/or less transparent though to not let as much light through.

Rate and Discover Movies