Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 23, 2010
Could not be happier with it. Works great right out of the box, and i was actually surprised by the quality of it. Much heavier weight than i expected for the money. Same or better quality than the one at my local camera shop which was $80.oo and half the size. Just get it, you'll be happy.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 19, 2012
As someone pretty new to green screen I was pleasantly surprised when I received this 10 X 20 ChromoKey Green Muslin backdrop. First of all the weave is tight and the muslin is quite heavy. So heavy in fact that I've ordered a sturdier frame as mine became difficult to balance under the weight.

The color perfect and even - I've read complaints on other reviews that this is isn't true. I would beg to differ and point out that lighting is everything. Well, at least 99% of the battle. By adjusting my constant lighting, over heads and diffusers I can eliminate even the slightest bit of shadow.

Muslin of this weight and quality can easily be found at $400 + for this size - but for under $40 ? it's more than an incredible bargain - it's an absolute steal.

The Muslin arrived folded and wrapped in thick sealed plastic packed inside a sturdy box, inside an equally sturdy shipping box. Yes, rolled Muslin saves you the trouble of removing wrinkles - however I believe one of the best and most affordable investments you can make for your studio be it your first one or professional is a portable garment steamer.

These are inexpensive and have multiple uses. What is more they remove all traces of wrinkles and creases in Muslin is a matter of seconds with just a few swipes. I have a portable home unit by Conair that works beautifully. I believe the cost is somewhere around $40.

Professional dry cleaner steamers are available as well but run well over $150 and unless you're pressing shirts on the side in my opinion would be overkill.

The quality of stitching on the backdrop is impressive and the sleeve is double stitched for extra security and will fit over any support pole without a single problem. You could easily pay 4-5 times as much and end up with lesser quality. This is an exceptional bargain and be it your nw to green screen or an old hand you're bound to like this backdrop and will find yourself hardpressed to match it anywhere on price and quality - let alone beat it.
on March 10, 2015
It was very difficult to get the wrinkles out of it. I hung it to the wall with a very long, heavy-duty, curtain rod and then folded back up on itself with a heavy pipe acting as a weight. The return flap is held with clamps. I will use it for Chroma-key experiments for video and stills. I updated this product to five stars because of the customer support. Customer support not only made every effort with correcting the problem but rebated ten dollars. I resolved the wrinkle issue by washing it in warm water (gentle cycle), placing it in the dryer on low, and immediately hanging it with clamps and weight. (I use it like a window curtain). I will order a black and/or white version. The fabric is difficult to manage by a single person - it's big. But, I managed.
review image
on March 30, 2010
I was very pleased when I received this item....
It was very large, and I felt secure in the material.
It also comes with a loop at the end so that you can
easily put it on your backdrop stand. Very convenient...THANKS!
on May 18, 2011
I purchased two of these and combined parts together to get a 12 foot wide background. I've done a half-day's set of portraits with a single backdrop and expect to get better coverage with the additional width. The cloth is sturdy and uniformly green. It comes with a pocket along one of the 10 foot edges to slip a crossbar into. I knocked one star off this because both the backgrounds were a bit short of 10 feet wide. One was 9'6" and one was 9'4". In my application, it didn't matter much because I ended up creating the 12 foot wide background. But for others, they might need the whole 10 feet. If you had a background stand with a 10 foot crossbar, it would be harder to clip to the uprights to minimize wrinkles.
on November 9, 2013
Okay, this lights way better than paper but it arrives folded which means you must spread 10x20 and Steam IRON IT FLAT THEN ROLL IT UP FLAT on a Home Depot 2" PVC pipe. No big, but keep that in mind. You do that, this screen works better than my paper Blue Screen. Less hot spots--more forgiving, uniform lighting. The length helps keep talent just far enough away from the screen so you can really light the screen and not the talent.

Wish it came in a roll. It takes about five hours and the space to iron and roll it flat with a 2" Home Depot PVC pipe and Duct tape. But it's worth it!
on March 25, 2014
I used this with iMovie with my students. It was perfect. Green fabric from Walmart would have cost about the same and wouldn't have come in one gigantic piece. I would have had to sew it together and hope I bought the right shade of green. It was big enough that I could pin it to a line running across the room and have some on the floor for full body shots. It's easy to use iMovie to superimpose the students on the background of their choice. They got a HUGE kick out of it. We loved it so much that I bought a green suit and a blue suit to use in future projects. I know I will use this over and over again. It was worth every penny.
on March 30, 2015
awesome green screen. as others have said, once you get it setup, and you see all those wrinkles... spray some plain water on it from a mister bottle. after you go to bed and wake up, it will look awesome and the wrinkles will be all but gone!
review image
on November 14, 2014
works great, iv'e traveled the world without leaving my house :-) .
only complaint is there was a small snag(run) in it, fortunately its right about where the subjects head is. so as long as it doesn't get any bigger it shouldn't be a problem
Update. the company read my review and contacted me to let me know that they take pride in giving 100% satisfaction to their customers, and wanted to work with me to make sure I was.
I seldom give 5 stars to a company unless their product really wows me. to me this was just a green sheet. not much to get excited about. but to them it is a product they make with pride. My apology for not giving credit where credit is do. *****
one final note to all the people out there who talk about having to steam the wrinkles out of their back drops. I use a spray bottle with clean water. I spray a mist on the drop and the wrinkles just fade away like magic under the weight of the drop. and its dried by the time I set up my lights and camera. ive never needed a steamer
on August 13, 2014
Nice thick muslin can't see through it at all and keys out great!
review image review image