Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on October 25, 2011
Firstly, I received the package just a day after my payment was processed. The delivery company was ONTRAC, and the package came well-packaged and in good shape. It arrived in a thick woven paper package inside a labeled-box within an Amazon box with inflatable packaging.

Yes, it has to be ironed, but let's not whine about that. If you put a bar through the bar loop and iron a foot at a time on each side on your ironing board as you roll it up (and use a steam iron with starch), you will get a very nice, flat backdrop after a half hour.

Finally, the price at $11 and change is unmatched and an incredible value. The quality of the muslin is very good, and not too thin. It feels like cotton muslin. The color is very consistent and looks like the chromakey greens in the professional photo/video stores, though the quality and type of those muslins vary. It's reasonably thick, especially for the price, and transmits minimal light, even when directly in front of the light source. It does not feel too heavy or too light to me. It doesn't feel like canvas, or even jeans for that matter, but it does feel like a kitchen apron, a tablecloth, or a fairly thick bed sheet. All the edges are finished. So why not just use a bed sheet instead? Because many bed sheets are thinner, many are more reflective to light, you can't easily find one in the green color, most are the wrong dimension, they're much more expensive anyway, and bedsheets don't have a bar loop like this backdrop which promotes even droop, minimizing fold shadows.

Boom. Done. Boom. :)
on March 14, 2012
GOOD PARTS
*Great Quality
*Arrived 5 Days Earlier then expected
*Includes Black Bag for Storage and Transportation
BAD PARTS
*Has some loose threads hanging from it

This is a great green screen, especially for the quality and the price! IT WAS ONLY ! $10.00 ! for this. What could go wrong for the price.
I highly recomend this for any amateur photographers especially kids.
on November 2, 2011
What do you expect for around $15 to your door. I am going to get a PVC tube and wrap it around it. Someone suggested spraying wrinkle free on it and put in dryer.Definitely much thicker than any sheet I have ever seen. Great thickness for the purpose and price. Pleasantly surprised after some of the comments a little noncommittal. So far as actual size I have not measured. Will buy Prism next time, only bigger.
on August 4, 2014
This is exactly what we were after: A cheap, fairly large piece of green fabric to use as a green screen when making videos.

As for wrinkles, this is muslin, and muslin wrinkles super easy. I did, however, figure out an easy way to get the wrinkles out. Hang your muslin green screen on your stand and lightly mist it with a spray bottle of water. Stretch the fabric out at both sides (unless you have REALLY long arms, this will take two people!) and smooth the fabric you've just sprayed with your hand. Start at the top and work your way down. Wait 15 minutes for it to dry and you will have a wrinkle-free backdrop without having to bust out an iron or electric steamer!
on November 24, 2013
I have had a couple of other green screens. This one works great and is very good quality. I have read the other reviews, and here is my suggestion regarding the wrinkles & ironing scenario. First, be sure and have your spot where you plan to hang the backdrop ready for the backdrop to hang. Second, have an ironing board set up, with a steam iron ready to go, in a large enough space to accommodate the 6 x 10 backrop as if it was laying flat on the floor. Unpackage the backdrop and throw it in your dryer. Take a spray bottle filled with distilled water and give the entire backdrop a good spraying down as you fluff it and flip it around inside the dryer by hand (if you have a dryer with steam/wrinkle remover capabilities, even better). Set the dryer to medium heat and turn it on for around 15-20 minutes. Remove the backdrop from the dryer as soon as it stops and go straight to the ironing board to put the finishing touches on it with a steam iron. It will be much easier to iron after the dryer scenario. The ironing process is best accomplished with two people as follows . . . The person ironing is on one side of the ironing baord with the un-ironed portion of the backrop cascading down in front of them to the floor and laying in front of their feet (the 6 ft. width laying on the board and the 10 ft. length cascading down to the floor). As they iron, another person is on the other side of the ironing board holding two corners of the 6 ft. width, slowly stepping backwards as the person ironing finishes ironing each section from side to side - keeping the backdrop taught during this entire process. Once the ironing is complete, go straight to the intended location of the backdrop and hang it. I suggest tacking it to a wall if possible. This way you can keep it very taught, which allows for the best chromakey experience. If you must hang it from a rod/stand, then suggest that you have weight fatened at the bottom somehow to take ot any slack in the backdrop to keep it as taught as possible.
on June 25, 2011
For the price, you cannot beat this screen. The quality is much better than I expected and it even came in a little black bag/case that makes folding it up for travel or storage easy.
on June 20, 2013
To start with a positive, the material seems legitimate enough, and the muslin fabric does a fantastic job of catching light versus reflecting it, making keying so much easier. There is a top pocket that allows you to slide, say, a PVC pipe through the top for hanging. This makes it easier to stretch out the wrinkles, which makes keying even easier still. This green screen also came with a carry case, which was a pleasant surprise.

But, the overall quality of the green screen seems shoddy to me. The threads fray and come loose. The cut is definitely not 6' wide or 10' long in any given spot; it is very jagged and uneven, you can see the sides of the screen squiggle back and forth when it is hung. None of this is a big deal, but I got the overall impression of cheap...

Which this green screen was, and very worth the price in my opinion. Maybe if they cut the cost of including a travel bag and invested the savings into craftmanship, this would easily get a five star.
on March 13, 2013
After reading the reviews on many backdrops I was hesitant to buy any. Where I live there aren't any camera stores to speak of except a pair of big box stores so I have to rely upon online reviews. I recently bought a kit with a pair of muslin backdrops that were only a slightly heavier weight than gauze. Not completely unusable but close. This backdrop is much heavier material than the aforementioned but still not opaque but it's not canvas so this is to be expected. However hanging a light weight black backdrop behind it resolves any problems. This will be necessary if a window back lights it or it may to close to a light colored wall.
For the price it's a very good buy.
on January 15, 2012
We bought this for our 11 year old who loves to take pictures and shoot movies, then play around with effects on his computer. This is a very manageable size. For video, he is limited in scope, but honestly I could not handle the size my son would actually request for video footage. You know, big enough for jedi fights--so as big as the room!

I also love that the pole rod was already built it. We didn't have to buy the expensive clip and frame system. I simple bought a tension rod from the hardware store and we hang it in the alcove in our living room. We were lucky that our home had a perfect niche for this, but if you are creative, you can likely find a simple space too.

If you do not have an alcove, you could simple buy a cheap curtain rod (or dowel) and rod holders, find a discrete place to mount the curtain rod holders and simple mount and dismount as needed.

The green seems to be the right color for effects. We have a VERY happy 11 year old!
on April 4, 2015
I left a 4 star review before, because of the little shrunk after wash. But I am so impressed with the following up customer service. So I decided I will give a 5-star review and I highly recommended this seller and this product. I already sent the link to one of my photographer friend. She will get one pretty soon.
I am doing my weekly knitting online show <A New Vision Of Knitting>(in Chinese) with green screen.
review image