Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 9, 2012
This is a very nice backdrop. It is very white and is a thicker muslin so the effect is about right in photos. As others have noted, it comes folded so it is wrinkly but it took about 15 minutes to steam iron out. I can't figure out how a heavy weight muslin could avoid wrinkles unless they shipped it as a 6' roll. But imagine the expense of shipping it or the 10 ft backdrop! Seems like a little ironing is well worth it. It comes in a plastic bag inside a cloth bag (inside a box of course) and is well protected for both shipping and storage. For those who don't leave the backdrop up, I would suggest a trip to your local carpet retailer. They often have the 4" cardboard tubes that carpet is shipped on. Just make sure it's clean (or wrap it in plastic) before rolling the backdrop onto it.
11 comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2013
Great for the price .Could be a bit heavier as you can see through if you have light in the background. But worth it for the price. They worked great for my portraits.
on May 19, 2013
This product is everything I wanted and great quality. I defiantly recommend it! I have no regrets buying this product.
on September 26, 2013
I needed extra muslin back drop and did not want to spend a lot or get to much of it and this product fit all of my criteria. Excellent seller, great packaging and everything as described. Great product for the price and the quality. I would recommend and would buy again from seller. Thank you for the professionalism and prompt service as arrived on time and as described.
on September 9, 2013
Easy to set up looks great and is at a very reasonable price!! I would highly recommend one for any one looking for a backdrop.
on May 12, 2013
I chose this rating because I saw other backdrops in Photo Catalogs going for twice the price. Once the creases are ironed out it really works great for product, still life and portrait shots. I think this item would work well for any photographer or photo enthusiast.
on December 31, 2013
Please change the item heading as listed to the actual size, because that's what matters to me.
I will be returning it as it is not a 6x10
on April 2, 2013
This item arrived on time. The material is a little thin but will be OK against a white wall. But it also arrived with small rust spots & dirt. The rust spots are down one side, so far they are a bit stubborn in the wash. It has some serious folds, next time out of the dryer I'm going to just wad it up as some others have suggested and embrace the randomness of the folds.
on May 22, 2013
Low price and great quality. What more can you ask for? Initial set-up is easy and it makes your photos look much more professional. I was very pleased with my purchase.
This is my first backdrop. I'm not sure what to look for, but I had every expectation that it would be better than the tri-board I had been using. All I need is something to block the background visual clutter when I'm filming and photographing products for review.

This muslin backdrop does nicely. It's very large (6 feet wide, 10 feet long), and it comes in a protective bag.

Yes, it was wrinkled when I got it. I steamed them out, but there are some wrinkles left. I don't care. I did a video the other day, and I don't notice at all. I suppose if it really bothered me, I could iron them out.