Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 3, 2012
I ordered 2 pairs of these for my sons and we had to throw them away within minutes of opening the packages. The noses were bent and folded and one of the mustaches was not attached. Both pairs were broken within a couple of minutes and were unusable.
on May 4, 2013
I needed these for a show I was doing and needed them fast. The mustache and eyebrow hair barely exists (much shorter than pictured) and falls off. The nose fell of of two of them after brief use. From what I could see, these were offered by multiple vendors on Amazon and may very well be the only ones out there. In the end, they did the job. I just wouldn't recommend them to anyone purchasing them for extended use.
on December 31, 2012
These glasses fell apart as soon as the packages were opened. The noses were flattened and would not reform. The eyebrows and mustaches fell off. I would not recommend.
on October 30, 2015
Item was sent in a padded envelope instead of a box. It arrived broken off where the nose meets the glasses due to the very thin plastic.
The appearance was as advertised, but it was cheap so no great loss.
on April 17, 2013
I ordered these glasses to be used as a prop in a game that we played at a family reunion. We had a blast and we have great pictures in which we all show a very strong 'family resemblance'. LOL
on May 14, 2014
They're narrow enough to fit small faces, but the nose is so long it covers their chin! I didn't expect good quality for the price, but the dimensions are just wrong for these.
on August 25, 2013
The picture depicted a full mustache surrounding the nose. However, the actual product had a teensy amount of hair beneath the nose, not AT ALL what the picture showed.
on November 29, 2014
This was just a stocking stuffer gift for my kids. They had a good laugh with them, but all the pairs were broken not long after opening.
on April 5, 2016
Perfect for kids. Nothing fancy. Hard plastic nose hair is a little crazy but they work.
on January 8, 2015
Awful. Fell apart. Someone should be ashamed to offer.