5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Watch
Published on June 14, 2012 by Sarah Britney

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Nixon
The watch I ordered was not an authentic watch. Not only was the "Nixon" wording on the face tilted to the left but the Nixon emblem was missing from the clasp. I cannot believe you would sell a fake. The only reason I bought it from Amazon was because it was sold out on the Nixon website. Other buyers beware....
Published 18 months ago by Gabrielle Strahl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Nixon, February 15, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not New As Advertised from Certified Watch Store!, June 5, 2013
Bryan (Irvine, CA) - See all my reviews
Beware when purchasing this watch from the "Certified Watch Store" on Amazon. The box I received was not only beat up, but the watch had a big scratch and other marks on it near the face. Looks like it was previously worn and returned. They probably put it back in stock after not inspecting it well and they shipped it off to Amazon for them to fullfill the order. I usually collect Nixon watches and one more thing that hinted to me that it was used was the fact that the sticker seal on the bottom of the watch was missing.
Feel free to message me if you want to see pictures I took of the watch that they shipped me. Seriously disappointed as I was supposed to give this as a graduation gift for the upcoming weekend. Thanks for nothing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-sized and rugged, July 6, 2013
Length:: 1:21 Mins

This is a much more attractive watch than I expected it to be. I bought it with the sole purpose of reselling it (comment if you're curious). The site I snagged it from usually aims to carry oversized watches, so I expected this thing to be huge. I was pleasantly surprised when I cracked the case and found this guy. Certainly not a dainty ladies watch by any means, but it's not a 5 lb. ingot either. Instead, you get a very attractive, appropriate-sized watch for an adult, rather than an attention-starved child *Cough* like Diesel watches *Cough*.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Watch, June 14, 2012
Sarah Britney (Eden Prairie, Minnesota United States) - See all my reviews
I have a friend who has quite a few Nixon watches and they are very cool and different. They are very 'oversized' but this was exactly what I was looking for. As a woman I wanted something chunky but still really trendy. I get a ton of compliments on it. It's more of a piece of jewelry than anything for me, but I think Nixon just makes some really nice stuff. I would definitely buy another Nixon watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Tasteful!, April 10, 2012
I ended up buying the Private SS with the White dial and black colored font. Absolutley love it! The white and black look is such a simple look, but gives it a very tasteful edge with the black numbering. The weight of the watch is also very solid. It has a very nice feel to it. Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nixon Private SS Watch - Men's Matte Black/Gold, One Size, November 27, 2011
Erik S. (Afghanistan) - See all my reviews
Great watch, I really like it. Only issues I have had, is occasionally when I reach into my pocket to retrieve something, the button for setting the time comes loose, and the watch stops, but this is mainly do to the watch being somewhat loose on my wrist right now, I need to get it fitted properly. All in all though, comfortable, and stylish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Watch but not as solid as I thought, May 1, 2012
I have a Nixon Chronicle SS watch in black and I can't help but compare the two. Obviously the Private is a more affordable watch, but the first thing I noticed is the weight difference. The Private SS is actually very light. It's even a little lighter than my Seiko watches that are smaller. It doesn't feel cheap at all and the whole watch feels pretty solid in hand. If you prefer lighter watches on your wrist this would be a nice choice.

The design of the watch is superb for the price range which makes up for the lack of features. My only complaint is that the watch face of the Navy Blue I bought looks a lot darker than what it shows on pictures. It's partially because the face is recessed into the watch and light doesn't enter from the side, where as in the picture shown shows you what it looks like under very soft light. The color is accurate but for the most part the watch doesn't look like that in reality.

One final note - the picture shown on amazon doesn't show you the knob. It's actually got the Nixon logo in silver on red (same as the color of the hands) , which I find to be a nice accent to the watch itself.

Overall it's a very good buy and shipping was very quick. It will probably become my new daily watch to wear. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch. Good size & striking., December 10, 2010
This review is from: Private Men's Watch Color: Black (Watch)
The high-contrast watch face and taller body make this the perfect watch for a larger wrist. Not so big to be gaudy, but it's also not going to go unnoticed. For the money - it gets 5-stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars he was very happy, June 17, 2011
I was really surprised at how sleek this watch looked when I got it. I don't think the picture does it justice and the face was just the right size. It was also very light which again you can't tell by the picture. Of course the biggest plus was that he loved it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, April 30, 2014
good watch, solid build and sporty feel. I use this watch on occasion. Purchased for the design and colors. The size is just right not too big and not too small. Casing I believe is similar to a 40mm casing and the band is thick and unique. Overall I like the watch and use it atleast a few times a month. Good buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›