- File Size: 1598 KB
- Print Length: 237 pages
- Publisher: The Electronic Book Company (December 9, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 9, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H86S2ZE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,094 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
Save $2.99 (100%)
The Privateersman (A Poor Man at the Gate Series, Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I could not find anything else By Andrew Wareham, so I can't wait for the next instalment.
My final comment is to Andrew Wareham: "very well done indeed, keep up the great work"
This gives a great insight what a surprise a person can have from an, to me, "unknown " author
I have now bought the next book in the series and intend buying all the books as the are very good value for money and have n excellent continuous story line
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I enjoyed this book. In just the first book alone you feel like you are a part of young Tom's maturing into a man, whether or not he has the best scruples as he matures. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Loved the insight to the 18th century mind set. Wareham did it very well.Published 5 days ago by N. Wishek
I did enjoy this book and was happy to find out that it is a series until I saw the prices for the next few books. 5 bucks each is a little steep for a Kindle edition. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Scott
I like the history with this series. Part of the subplot get boring after a while. It would be nice if the hero.s exploits were a little more realistic. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Darleane
Was different. Being historical fiction I learned a few things about the subject of Privateering.Published 2 months ago by Robert Blackmon
Not an easy read due to long sentences and specifics of 18th century English. Tom Andrews is certainly an extraordinary individual having endured loss of family and property,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by D. Swetin
Difficult sentence structure. Slow plot development. I had hard time staying with this bookPublished 2 months ago by Gregory K.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Saga
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > British
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Caribbean & Latin American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > United States