Pro Ears Ultra 33 Passive Hearing Protection
|Price:||$36.72 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$3.27 (8%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Pro Ears Ultra Series passive hearing protection. Ultra high noise reduction rating of 33. Ultra comfort for long term wear. 1 year warranty.
- Pro Form Leather ear seals, and padded, adjustable headbands are extremely comfortable for long term use.
- Weighs only 12 ounces. Full cup design for added protection. Available in black, green, pink and Pink Realtree Camo
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
When I take my shot the ears deaden the shot with instant response time. This was the exact product I was looking for to help me save my hearing but also provide me the ability to increase the range of hearing.
I also own a set of Pro Ears for sporting clay shooting and all I can say regarding both pairs is the quality and comfort of Pro Ears are second to none. I have to admit I do abuse my set and after three years of hard use, some scraps on the muffs, replacement batteries and sealing rings, they are like brand new. I cannot say enough good things about this fine line of products and I've looked at the other brands. No contest. Pro Ears is top drawer. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Thanks again Shane Renard.
1) They work very well. I have used them with hot .357 ammo in a Ruger GP100 and the noise level was much lower than with other hearing protection I have used. 357 ammo is very loud...FYI.
2) The leather is especially nice.
3) Fit and finish is very good.
1) They are physically HUGE. Great for handguns...probably will not work well for rifles due to the size. They take up a lot of space in my range bag.
2) I have a large head (7 and 1/2). The top band is sized for a smaller head...not too bad though.
I would recommend these and would buy again. I have high standards, thus the 3 stars. I got exactly what I expected to get.
PS- The vendor I used was great: fast shipping and well packaged.
Wrong. The new band was from a new Asian? supplier (a guess) with the band SMALLER and TIGHTER (should have been LARGER and MORE flexible)! I TOLD them this over and over! Their customer service rep finally told me "you are misusing them and breaking them. You will have to buy future replacements. I was sooo careful with them! Well, I'm now buying a dozen bands to return them to like new then giving them to friends as spare hearing protection. The original was the quietest most comfortable of ANY hearing protector! Those of you who have owned yours less than six months the plastic WILL break as it ages. Guaranteed. I've now reluctantly ordered Peltor Ultimate 10. Metal headband and said to have same attenuation. I was the absolute MOST loyal Pro Ears customer! So losing me they have lost it all.
Perhaps their higher end electronic products will carry them through. I hope so. Nice people but they blew me off and now even Cabelas says "do not buy this product - the head band breaks after 6 to 12 months". People were not returning them for replacements as they knew the new bands are even worse than the old ones! Nice people but you must listen to knowledgeable customers. I had a PhD chemist test the plastic and identified the problem - a slight change in the plastic resin composition (he said) plus larger form factor for the head band would have fixed it. Too late now. The product is dead.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These ear muffs attenuate sound very well and are comfortable. I purchased them for shooting but also used them for general hearing protection such as mowing the lawn etc. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Cheryl
After about the 3rd time I used these muffs the headband broke. For the price paid for these muffs they should have lasted much longer than 3 or 4 hours. Read morePublished 5 months ago by AccordionMan3
Do not buy this. The phones are great, but the flex strap between the two ear phones is nothing but a strip of plastic. There is no wire and no reinforcement of any kind. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Robert D
I wear these on the bus to drown out the noise. Wouldn't be without them in my bus bag!Published 7 months ago by Jesse E. Adams
Love these thing, especially at an indoor range. These have the most sound deadening of any hearing protection I have tried.Published 15 months ago by RobGuy
Used for about 40 days overall. One day it cracked and the plastic band broke and pierced the skin on the brow. Do not buy.Published 17 months ago by Val