4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, January 21, 2014
This review is from: TokTok Pro Touch Smart Vibrating Foundation Powder Cleansing Massage Puff Sponge (Misc.)
I've been using this product for six months now and decided to write a review. I actually really love the way this product works. My make up routine is now a breeze and it stays on for the whole day. Works well with BB creme, foundation, moisturizing lotions and facial cleansing products. The puffs are also very easy to clean. I only have a few complaints. One, it drains batteries quickly. But, that could be because I use it all the time. Two, traveling with it; you can't put the all the heads into the compartment, just one puff that's already attached. And third, I had one of the two puffs for foundation fall apart at the seam. Not sure where to buy another of this kind of puff if the other one falls apart too. I feel that without the third complaint I would definitely rate the product as 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use and do enjoy it., January 11, 2013
TokTok Pro Touch is amazing product. It is liked magic touch to your face and left your face skin felt smooth. What else could you ask for!!! Ladies want to feel beautiful, just get it a try. It is much better than going to face treatment and cost you a fortunate.