5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day shampoo
I've tried several other brands of shampoo, including more expensive so-called premium brands and have not found something better than this Pantene shampoo for the price. Most of the other ones dried out my hair (or at least made my hair feel more dry).

Published on December 5, 2009 by T. Tom

1.0 out of 5 stars Strips hair
This 2 in 1 shampoo left my hair like straw even with conditioner. Like most Pantene shampoo it strips my hair.
Published 5 months ago by reviewer007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day shampoo, December 5, 2009
T. Tom (SF Bay Area, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Pro-V Classic Clean 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner 25.4 Fl Oz (Health and Beauty)

The thing I like about this Pantene is that it has a conditioner built in so I only use a separate conditioner a couple times a week and that works out well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shampoo after all., November 18, 2011
Personally, I liked 90's Pantene scent lot more better, but
this one is OK. This shampoo does makes your hair clean and
manageable. If Pantene could
bring back old 90's formula, that would be pretty nice. After
all, it's a great shampoo after all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light Conditioning and Neutral pH, September 2, 2010
I like Pantene shampoo. One of the reasons is that it's strong enough to really clean your hair but not so harsh that it dries your scalp. In the past I've had highlights and I've used this shampoo without any detrimental effects. Granted, if I colored my hair again I would use a shampoo made especially for treated hair (probably Pantene, since I'm a creature of habit).

As far as conditioning I have to say that it is very light. For my daughter, for example, who has fine, straight, but remarkably easy-to-tangle hair, we still have to use a detangler. So it's a lighter conditioning effect than if you used a separate conditioner. Personally I like this because it doesn't 'weigh' down my hair, just controls the humidity frizzes.

OVERALL, a gentle, thorough cleanser with gentle conditioning that makes combing after shampooing easier.

Pam T~
mom-blogger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 4, 2013
I have been using pert-plus and head-n-shoulders for years.. first time I tried Pantene on regular basis and I love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strips hair, June 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 4, 2014
I use this shampoo all the time. I'm happy with the price & the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - What a deal on a high end product, June 16, 2014
I was skeptical at first to order the product but took the chance. I'm delighted I did because this is one of the best combined shampoo conditioner products I've ever used. A TERRIFIC buy

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, May 13, 2014
The "Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner 25.4 Fluid Ounce" is just the one i wanted. It's worthy of the price. It smells very well, and works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not oily and not dry..., April 24, 2014
Johnny (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Yup it is shampoo... I'm a middle aged white guy and it leaves my hair clean not oily and not dry... been using this stuff for years... never an issue...

5.0 out of 5 stars bath and body, April 8, 2014
My daughter asked for this for Christmas. She loves this and couldn't find it to purchase in her area. It made her Happy!