5.0 out of 5 stars Good price fine product
Bought this for $60 bucks works fine seems to be pretty good quality used it twice to lift a grand Prix once and a Chrysler 200 the other time no issues.
Published on September 12, 2012 by Tyler Van Loon

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality.
Published on December 12, 2012 by Robert Boswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price fine product, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Pro380034 3 Pc 2 Ton Jack with 2 Ton Jack Stands Combo (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont leave it outside, July 29, 2013
Great jack, works perfect. Don't leave it outside or it will rust very quickly and be a pain in the butt to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT FOR HUBBIE, March 18, 2013
MY HUSBAND WAS VERY SURPRISED TO HAVE THESE AS A GIFT. I DON'T THINK HE THOUGHT HIS WIFE WOULD EVER THINK TO ORDER THEM. THE FACT THAT THEY WERE SENT VIA FREE SHIPPING MADE IT EVEN MORE ATTRACTIVE TO PURCHASE, CONSERDING THEIR WEIGHT.

5.0 out of 5 stars stuff for car, March 31, 2012
For my son on christmas he was in need of one and he love it when he got it , thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., December 12, 2012
Hats off to the seller! They got me this jack quick when I needed it. Unfortunately the jack stands are of pretty cheap construction. One of them folded under my Ford Explorer. The jack it'self worked for the job at hand but is already showing signs of being abused when it was only used to change some shocks. I did nothing out of the ordinary with this jack yet the handle pin fell out and the piston feels bent already. Perhaps this jack and stand set is for riding mowers and not real cars... Made in China, how can it be cheaper to ship this here?! American made stuff may cost a little more but it's worth it and we miss it now as a country in our industry and our tools that require replacement far too often. I wish Amazon would include "country of origin" in the description of all products. Or is that too much to ask from an American company?