One of Selling Power Magazine's Ten Best Books to Read in 2010.
Today’s sales managers have to be quicker than ever, being more proactive about hiring the best performers and retaining them, multi-tasking, and managing complex sales processes in order to close more and more deals. This book provides readers with a proven method for managing the sales process as well as the salespeople. Packed with specific, field-tested techniques, ProActive Sales Management shows sales managers how to:
• motivate a sales team
• get their sales team to prospect and qualify
• create a proactive sales culture
• effectively coach and counsel up and down the sales organization
• reduce reports to one sheet of paper and 10 minutes a week
• forecast with up to 90% accuracy
• take A players to A+ levels
Packed with all new metrics and tactics for making the numbers in today’s sales environment, this is an important resource no sales manager should be without.