Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on March 17, 2010
This book is good for the absolute beginner - we're talking Grandma and Grandpa here, folks. It definitely does not earn its title of PRO-Blogger. While it does have some decent ideas and references - albeit just a smidgen under the radar for most of us - it is absolutely not worth purchasing. Instead, spend a few online, and you'll glean everything this book has to offer with your first Google search on the subject. I can't believe that Wiley actually paid money for this.
on February 12, 2014
This book was hard to read and did not hold my interest at all.
I tried but I am not much of a reader so if it doess't hold my interest, I am gone
I gave it away
Sorry
on September 23, 2008
Blogging your way to six figure income? Interesting that the book uses this title since there is a whole section in the book about how to grab attention to the title of a blog to trick readers into clicking on it. That, according to the book is how you will make six figures. If you have never heard of a blog - never read a blog - never started a blog (which by the way takes 5 minutes)...this is the book for you.