5.0 out of 5 stars nice
I have a Galaxy Pro 10.1 and it fits. Make sure to order the cover that is for your tab. Like this case as it's light weight & easy to hold.
Published 2 months ago by Brenda

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably a great case
Unfortunately my son has a Galaxy Tab 3 and this, along with the screen protector I bought, won't fit. We'd already opened everything so didn't bother to return. Oh well, Craigs List I guess.
Published 2 months ago by James Dolan

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 23, 2014
Brenda (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ProCase Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 Tablet Case - SlimSnug Hard Shell Stand Cover Case for Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 inch SM-T520,T525 (Navy, Dark Blue) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case for the money, April 17, 2014
This is a very well-made case good fitting and the magnets keep it closed well without scratching the screen.The foldback holds the tablet up very securely. The color is awesome exactly like the picture it's the color I really wanted.This is a very nice case for an unbelievably cheap price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably a great case, April 29, 2014
James Dolan (Anchorage, AK, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
love it. only thing missing is a stylus holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, June 26, 2014
Debbie S. (Southern CA USA) - See all my reviews
Very good quality for the price. I used it for a couple of weeks before I decided to get a portfolio. The portfolio costs more of course. If you just want a basic cover, this is a perfect purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars IS OK FOR PRICE, June 25, 2014
I'M PROBABLY NEVER BUYING THESE KINDS OF THINGS AGAIN IN A BEST BUY OR RETAIL STORE....10 BUCKS? BEST BUY WANTED LIKE 45 OR 50. IT DOES TURN UNIT OFF OR PUT INTO STANDBY WHEN CLOSED - HAVEN'T TRIED USING AS A STAND IN LANDSCAPE MODE. USUALLY SITTING ON MY LAP AND YOU NEED ABS OF STEEL TO DOUBLE AS A TABLE. I HAVE ABS LIKE A WARM LAVA LAMP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case is growing on me, June 23, 2014
I have never really had a case on my previous tablet but this one works like a charm and I am truly appreciate of it protecting my new device.

1.0 out of 5 stars Back to the drawing board!, June 2, 2014
Ordered this for protection for my brand new tablet before taking it on a long vacation, they send me one for a much smaller model! Completely useless, now I deal with the hassle of returning it. If it fit I'm sure I'd give it a positive review!

Rate and Discover Movies