5.0 out of 5 stars This Case is simply superb for the price, May 15, 2014
This review is from: ProCase Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 Tablet Case - SlimSnug Hard Shell Stand Cover Case for Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 inch SM-T520,T525 (Green) (Personal Computers)
First off Amazon is amazing for able to deliver products like these for such low prices.
The ProCase that I received is so sleek and robust that I really like the material it is made of. It is on par with those sleek iPad cases (I am anti-Apple btw) that cost a lot (around $50). The folds are very smooth and there are two ways you can stand the Samsung tablet which is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Tab Pro, June 26, 2014
Great price, perfect fit. It all lines up nicely. Love the green!!!! Works great for what I need. Thank you..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, June 5, 2014
The case is everything I expected. I love the fact that you don't have to take it out of the case to charge it or take a picture.The tablet feels a little heavy in the case but it feels like it's being protected at same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my ProCase Samsung Galaxy Tab pro 10, August 25, 2014
I love my ProCase Samsung Galaxy Tab pro 10.1 case. I loved the price. It snapped on easily and fit perfectly. It works as well as the smart case for the iPad that I paid a lot more money for. It shuts off anf on when you open and close it.

5.0 out of 5 stars and the product is even better than expected, August 13, 2014
Shipped in the fastest time, and the product is even better than expected. Excellent quality, great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, May 9, 2014
I really love my tablet case and l don't have no problem at all it's the best thing I brought for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Would work with this vendor again, July 17, 2014