ProForm 290 SPX
Get an incredible workout with the ProForm 290 SPX, designed for performance and built for the ultimate cardio workout. Whether you are a weekend warrior or a first time fitness buyer, the 290 SPX is for you. Enjoy a top notch workout without leaving your home with the ProForm 290 SPX indoor cycle trainer.
- Adjustable Seat with Padding: Work out in comfort with this padded seat. Adjust it horizontally and vertically to find the perfect fit.
- Pedals with Toe Cage: Designed to keep your feet in place, these pedals are built with toe cages to increase stability. For added intensity and advanced users, the pedals can be used with the opposite side up.
- Adjustable, Non-Slip Handlebars: These non-slip handlebars are ergonomically designed to cut down on fatigue and prevent discomfort.
- Chain Drive: The ProForm 290 SPX uses a chain drive system to deliver a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride.
- Transport Wheels: Easily move the bike from place to place with the built-in transport wheels.
- Water Bottle Holder: Conveniently store your water bottle with the built-in holder.
- Capacity: 250 pounds
- Dimensions: 48.6 by 19.9 by 46.5 inches (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 5 years on the frame; 90 days on parts and labor
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don't take up much space, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.
In its early days ProForm revolutionized the treadmill industry with its now-world-famous SpaceSaver foldaway design. ProForm continues its tradition of quality and innovation today, with cutting-edge advances in cushioning, electronics, and reliability. Fortunately, ProForm wasn't satisfied with treadmills, unveiling a complete line of exercise bikes, elliptical machines, weight benches, and more--all geared to providing the most effective workout available.