ProForm 415 CT Treadmill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Protect your joints with the extra-long 20" x 55" quiet treadbelt and ProResponse cushioning. 16 built-in workout apps offer structure to meet your goals. Includes iFit workout card technology. Simply plug card into the console so you can enjoy workouts with Jillian Michaels. Also online.
- 300lb Weight Capacity
- Get the workout you want with 16 built-in workout apps. Choose from 8 Quick Calorie-Burn and 8 Quick Distance Workout Apps to get the results you want! The simple navigation of the apps makes it quick and easy to pick your workout and get going!
- Move to the beat of your favorite music with this built-in sound system. Plug your iPod, or MP3 Player, into the Interplay Music Port for unbeatable sound quality. With the iPod resting on the console shelf, its within easy reach and leaves the controls right at your fingertips. iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod not included.
- LED displays are easier to read than LCDs and make keeping track of your workout that much better. This display tracks your speed, time, distance and calories burned so you can monitor your progress throughout your workout.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. It has a maximum weight limit of 300 lbs. I push that sometimes, and am always looking for sturdy platforms, so they won't break at the worst possible times. (as in ladders, ouch)!
2. It has the iFit system, which is a nice touch. I hope to figure out how to program my own module for a personalized walk.
3. I love the sound system. I can hook up my non-Apple MP3 player, and walk to my tunes.
The worst con I can think of is putting it together. Not difficult to figure out, but heavy! Also, do not tighten the little foot pads underneath the unit, as the screws will pull right through them. I found out - 4 times, heh. Just tighten them until you can't move them by twisting. They are not that essential, anyway.
I will be happy, as long as my wife doesn't start hanging clothes on it to dry, LOL.
The operation of the Treadmill is great, really love the colored digital read out, very easy on the eyes. iFit is okay, but I prefer to do my own thing as I think I am harder on myself that Julian, though I can see the value in it as she does tend to keep you focused.
I did initially have to center the belt, but that was just a simple matter of turning a bolt counter clockwise a full turn. Centered the belt perfectly.
We've already put several miles on this baby and she is working great! I highly recommend this model as I think it gives a very high level of bang for the buck!
Remember if you plan to put this where you have carpet you will need to get a mat for it as putting these on carpet will shorten the life as it will suck all that lent into the motor. I purchased a really nice mat for about $60 bucks. Yeah it was a lot of money, but it is very thick and felt almost like a hard rubberized gym floor which is just what I was looking for. Some of these mats are paper thin, so pay attention to what you are buying. A $20 mat will work, but you get what you pay for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1 yr in the main board went. $600+ but paid $75 for warranty so paid $125 trip charge. 1 year and 2 days later same issue. Read more
My 80 year old mother - who lives with me said...."we need to get a treadmill, so we can workout at home". Went shopping and found this ProForm 415 at Sears. Read morePublished on February 8, 2014 by teacher
Some assembly does not begin to describe the assembly. 2 guys and about an hour and a half. When complete its a very solid piece of equipment. Read morePublished on January 25, 2013 by Brian in Ohio
So excited to see these wonderful reviews! My husband just bought this today @ Sam's for $199!!! Hope it's not too hard to assemble.Published on April 17, 2012 by Kay-Mac