Packed with weight-loss features, the Pro-Form 510 E Elliptical will help you burn calories and reach your goals. Target your trouble spots with the Stride Adjust Incline Ramp. Five positions isolate specific muscle groups for more defined results. And, with every adjustment, your stride adjusts from 18 – 20” for a more comfortable fit. Built-in workouts target calorie-burning goals and a 5” backlit display tracks your workout progress.
|The ProForm 510 E Front Drive Elliptical ||510 E Console Detail with 5" Backlit Display |
Features and Specifications:
- Stride Adjust Incline Ramp: Accelerate your training with target toning. With a quick adjustment, this ramp adjusts your stride up to 20” and your incline up to 20 degrees to focus on specific muscle groups. Target your glutes, quads and calves with 5 preset positions for better, more defined results.
- Front Drive Design: Step up to a maximum stride length and an extra smooth ride with this front drive design. The sophisticated, small footprint of the 510 E Elliptical is perfect for any space. Plus, this innovative design is easy to get on and off for quick workout access.
- 5" Backlit Display: Perfectly clear and easy to read, displays your speed, time, distance, pulse, resistance and calories burned.
- 18 Digital Resistance Levels: Increase calorie burn and workout intensity with 18 digital resistance levels. A quick adjustment quickly personalizes your workout and, with SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance, every adjustment is smooth and natural for a comfortable workout.
- Upper-Body Workout Arms with Soft Grips: Burn more calories and add muscle tone with the upper-body workout arms that provide a great total-body workout and increased cardio benefits.
- 18 Built-In Workout Apps: Get the workout you want with 18 built-in workout apps. Workouts are designed by a Certified Personal Trainer and automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical to maximize your time for faster results.
- Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: Get a smoother, more comfortable workout with the heavy-duty, inertia-enhanced flywheel. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
- Oversized Pedals: Work out in comfort with these oversized pedals that offer a number of different foot positions.
- Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor: Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these built-in handlebar sensors. They will ensure you are in the right training zone for your goals.
- Commercial-Guage, Solid Steel Construction: Built to last, this elliptical was made with commercial-gauge solid steel and has undergone rigorous testing to deliver heavy-duty, quality construction.
- Transport Wheels: Moving this elliptical from one place to another is fast and easy with the built-in wheels.
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System: Enjoy your favorite media with this built-in sound system that produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound.
- Compatible Music Port for iPod: Rock your workout to your favorite music.
- Water Bottle Holder: Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close.
- 275 lb. Weight Capacity: The ProForm 510 E Elliptical accommodates up to 275 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame Warranty and 1-Year Parts & Labor.
|Oversized Pedals offer a number of different foot positions ||Adjust your Stride up to 20" and your Incline up to 20 degrees |
iFit Live Technology CompatibleTrain around the world with workouts Powered by Google Maps. Now, you can draw your favorite courses and the 510 E Elliptical automatically creates personalized workouts. And, the resistance adjusts to match the intensity of the terrain so the elliptical does what the street does!
Lose weight with Jillian Michaels—America’s Toughest Trainer! Jillian’s voice coaches you through your own unique weight-loss program to help you reach your goals. Delivering progressive, 8-week training, new workouts are wirelessly and automatically downloaded every day to the 510 E Elliptical. Each workout automatically controls your resistance to maximize your results.
Race for the title in weekly races with other iFit Live community members. Complete the race on your schedule and compare your time with people from around the world! And, track your nutrition and other activities on iFit.com. Training for a race, losing weight or maintaining a healthy lifestyle is easy with the online food and activity log.
*Requires iFit Live wireless adapter. Wireless adapter sold separately.
Front Drive Elliptical Trainers from ProForm
|iFit Live Compatible ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
|Display Type ||5" Backlit ||5" Backlit ||7 " Backlit |
|Resistance Levels ||18 ||20 ||22 |
|Built-In Workouts ||18 ||20 ||24 |
|Workout Programs ||9 Weight-Loss, 9 Performance ||10 Weight-Loss, 10 Performance ||24 Target Toning Workouts |
|Stride Length Adjusatbility ||18 - 20 inches ||18 - 20 inches ||20 - 22 inches |
|Incline Ramp Adjustability ||Up to 20 degrees ||Up to 20 degrees ||-10 degree decline - 20 degree incline |
|CoolAire Workout Fan||No ||Yes ||Yes |
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs. ||300 lbs. ||325 lbs. |
|Warranty||Lifetime Frame, 1 Year Parts and Labor ||Lifetime Frame, 1 Year Parts and Labor||Lifetime Frame, 3 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor|