5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered
It went together as explained with no problems. When I decided to move it -- that's another story, but it worked out okay. Both of us being in our 80's and one of us well in our 80's it is just what the doctor ordered. We hope it last at least until our 100th birthdays -- we'll let you know.
Published on December 13, 2012 by Ron27

3.0 out of 5 stars Reaching the Warrantee Dept. is a Problem
I would suggest you try to get the Proform service department on the phone as if you had a warrantee issue with your product BEFORE you buy it. This way, you will learn what you'll be up against if you actually do buy, and have a problem. Bring a comfortable chair, a pillow and your favorite beverage and get comfortable, because they are NOT going to answer your call.
Published on July 17, 2012 by Cuz

3.0 out of 5 stars Reaching the Warrantee Dept. is a Problem, July 17, 2012
Cuz (Rockwall, Texas) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered, December 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout, January 4, 2012
This review is from: ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill (Sports)
Takes some time and concentration to assemble. Unlikely that one person could do it. Very heavy and delivery guy works alone and does not want to help bring it into your house. Slides well on the carpet. Fairly large and needs an outlet of it's own to keep from burning it up. We hired an electrician to install an outlet and he charged $130.00. If you do not have a separate outlet your warranty may not be valid.

1.0 out of 5 stars not quite as expected, August 23, 2012
This review is from: ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill (Sports)
I was expecting to get a treadmill that folds up and stores easily, which was not the case. It took two of us to put it together and 3 hours later, it was up and running. It's noisy and a bit flimsy and I wouldn't recommend it. For the price, I was hoping for something sturdier and more apartment friendly. I'm afraid that when I'm running on it, my neighbors downstairs can hear it....loudly. After spending all that time and frustration assembling it, I will keep it, but can only walk briskly on it so as not to burden the other tenants around me. Not a good purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Know what you are buying, May 9, 2011
This review is from: ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill (Sports)
This is a discontinued model which I just purchased. I may have made a mistake. The machine is not well built but in my case, it will not be used for running so that is not a factor. The big drawback is that the console cannot be read as there is no light in the machine. You must provide some external source of light to read the console. So if you are looking for a small treadmill that will not see heavy duty, this may be good for you. But you will need a flashlight.
I returned this treadmill for a full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 10, 2013
This review is from: ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill (Sports)
Excellant had a problem with noise , thought it was motor bearing,called for warrenty issue,quick response, replaced motor at no charge, NEW MOTOR STARTED MAKING SAME NOISE 2 WEEKS AFTER REPAIR, CALLED TECH, NEED NEW ORDER, CALLED PROFORM, AFTER SOME DISCUSSION, FINALLY GOT NEW ORDER NEW MOTOR SCHEDULED,NOT TO HAPPY WITH PROFORM, WILL WAIT AND SEE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed at home, September 28, 2011
This review is from: ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill (Sports)
Product was as described and arrived quickly. Just what we needed at home.
For walking only - not heavy duty running.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome treadmill, February 1, 2011
This review is from: ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill (Sports)
After a couple of rough deliveries, we received our treadmill, was not difficult to put together and works great. It is exactly as described. Customer service was fantastic the 2 times I had to call them. Did not have to wait long for them to answer the phone, and they spoke English---

3.0 out of 5 stars Treadmill, May 7, 2013
This review is from: ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill (Sports)
For a low budget treadmill, its works just fine.. Yet like others are saying the description is very misleading... There is not blue back light... So if you workout in a dim area.. you won't be able to see the works and how many calories and miles you've gone.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is quite sturdy for the price, January 24, 2015
This review is from: ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill (Sports)
Bought this about a week ago. It took two of us to get it assembled. But nothing too complicated. I have ran 4 times on it so far and I am quite impressed with it. It is quite sturdy for the price.

ProForm 6.0 ZT Treadmill