- 0-10 miles per hour
- 0-10% incline
- ClearView backlit display
- 2.75 horsepower moto
- 17 x 50 inch non-slip Treadbelt
- Dimensions: 66.2 inches long by 30.5 inches wide by 57.5 inches tall
- 300-pound user weight capacity
- QuickSpeed Control allows you to easily increase or decrease your speed
- Power Incline Control electronically changes your slope up or down
- EKG Grip Pulse Sensors accurately monitors your heart rate while you exercise
- Pro Tech Impact Absorption reduces the impact on your joints
- Six Personal Training Workouts
- Carb Counter accurately counts the grams of carbs you're burning
- Hand Weights: a pair of two- and three-pound weights are included
- iFIT Interactive Personal Training
- Space Saver Design folds vertically for easy storage
- CoolAire Fan built into the console
Motor - three years; parts and labor - 90 days
Walking is still considered one of the most beneficial cardiovascular exercises for people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. As a fundamental form of aerobic training, walking has numerous physical benefits for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system, while also increasing muscle tone and burning fat calories. Treadmills provide a convenient way to regularly exercise in all weather conditions in the comfort and safety of your own home.
From beginners just starting an exercise regimen to advanced athletes looking to maintain their fitness level, anyone interested in getting and staying in shape can benefit greatly from regular use of a treadmill. Treadmills allow you to determine the pace, distance, and complexity of the workout based on your needs, all while watching television, talking on the telephone, or reading a magazine. Much easier on sensitive joints like the knees and hips, treadmill walking and running surfaces are typically long, padded platforms that allow ample room for a long stride and comfortable, low-impact walk or jog without the harsh contact of a concrete surface.
While many different types, styles, and price ranges of treadmills exist, many of them offer unique features like a fold-up design for easy storage, an electronic display monitor showing speed, distance, workout time, incline level, and burned calories, and EKG grip pulses to monitor the heart rate while exercising. Regardless of the simple to complex features you may choose, treadmills offer an array of aerobic exercise opportunities that will provide long-lasting beneficial cardiovascular results without a commute to the gym or a jog in the rain.