5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, not sure what other peoples' problem is
Published 21 months ago by Heather M.

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad product
had the product for barely two weeks.one dumbbell completely fell apart.used only for light exercises.no drops.plastic piece at one end broke and fell off while lifting with one hand.feels flimsy and loose even with the second one.
Published on April 15, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad product, April 15, 2012
Amazon Customer (Morton Grove, Illinois, US) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good., January 23, 2013
Adrian (Lancaster, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ProForm SpaceSaver 25 lb. Double Dumbbells (Sports)
I used these for light and moderate workouts for about a year. They feel cheap, got loose, and fell apart recently. They are quite a bit less expensive than other adjustable weights but don't expect them to last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, not sure what other peoples' problem is, April 5, 2013
This review is from: ProForm SpaceSaver 25 lb. Double Dumbbells (Sports)
I've had these weights for over a year (purchased at Target). I normally don't write reviews, but did because I noticed the product had low ratings which surprised me (as I love my set). I bought these having not used adjustable weights before, and it took me a couple of tries to get the hang of changing the amount of weight quickly (literally only two tries). Its not hard to know if they are on or off. The only criticism I have is that the weight only goes to 12.5 pounds per weight, and i thought I was buying two 25-pound weights instead. However, that had no impact on the quality of the product itself. I would highly recommend this set to someone starting out or just looking to build some lean muscle. If you are a serious weight lifter, check out the nice (but much more expensive) bowflex select, which adjust to accommodate much more weight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Space saving and easy to use, August 17, 2012
This review is from: ProForm SpaceSaver 25 lb. Double Dumbbells (Sports)
My husband bought me this set four months ago, and I use them daily. It is very easy to switch between the different weight increments, and I love the fact that the set doesn't take up the sapce of other weights. The center and side grips on the weights make them convenient to do a number of different types of exercises. I am thinking about getting another set with more increments. The only minor complaint I can think of is that I wish they were a bit quieter when you use them--they do tend to clank with motion.

5.0 out of 5 stars slick design, February 4, 2014
Steve the bass tard (Earth USA NY Buffalo) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ProForm SpaceSaver 25 lb. Double Dumbbells (Sports)
a really cool sliding notched adjuster determines how many weights will stay attached when you pick up the unit. sturdy and strong. my only complaint is the color clashes a little with my gold lamé jumpsuit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 11, 2013
This review is from: ProForm SpaceSaver 25 lb. Double Dumbbells (Sports)
It's easy to use and replaces many different weights that I had kept near the TV.
I can relieve some of the clutter.

1.0 out of 5 stars item, November 29, 2012
This review is from: ProForm SpaceSaver 25 lb. Double Dumbbells (Sports)
The item came and the holder was torn up and broken very un pleased i know its used but really? could have been in nicer form