4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, but not what I expected.
I originally bought this product to cover the rubber grips that came off my PS3 controller.
Unfortunately these grips don't work so hot like that.
They work best as a cover for thumbsticks that STILL HAVE THE RUBBER COVERS ON THEM!
Published on June 24, 2011 by Benard Jackson II

3.0 out of 5 stars PS3 ProGamer Repl. Thumb Grips
Published on March 10, 2011 by R. Pierre-Louis

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, but not what I expected., June 24, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 ProGamer Repl. Analog Controller Thumb Grips 4 Pk (Video Game)
Unfortunately these grips don't work so hot like that.
I had to rig (with thin strips of medical tape) a covering on the thumbsticks to simulate the rubber that came off...then I was able to put on the grips I bought...

Now when the grips are on the thumbsticks, the controllers feel GREAT...so I'd recommend this for controllers that still have the rubber cover on the thumbsticks...other than that you'd need to buy a new thumbstick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel Great, February 12, 2014
calearne (United States) - See all my reviews
These are nice concave grips.

A trick to installing them, hold them inside out and hover over center of stick and let go, they should grab right on.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT!, March 19, 2014
FYI these ONLY work on your existing thumb grips... they are not a replacement... they fit snug on exiting ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 11, 2014
Bought them for my PS4 controller cause my fingers would slip off the stock joystick. Work great and I highly recommend these thumb grips!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the DualShock 4 controller, January 20, 2014
*I bought these as a precaution to the incidents I hear going around about the rubber on the DualShock 4 coming off, so if you have that problem, buy these!

Pros:
-These are the cheapest grips that I can find on Amazon that don't look like garbage and are not too tall like those offered by KontrolFreek.

-For comparison they look and feel much like the stock Xbox 360 joysticks(which I love) with a deep concave design.

-They are very rugged and add just enough grip and height to the joysticks.

-My thumbs sit comfortably on the larger area these provide over the stock joysticks.

-These grips fit and work perfectly on both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox 360 controllers.

Cons:
-They are a little tricky to get on the joysticks but after a minute of working them, they go on solid like a glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work on Playstation 4's Dualshock 4 perfectly!, December 18, 2013
Chauljhn D. Cho (CHARLESTOWN, MASSACHUSETTS, US) - See all my reviews
Right out the box, you put them on the Dualshock 4's analog sticks and they work just perfectly. It doesn't take away any movement on the analog sticks, like the KontrolFreeks. If you are the type of player who likes to move naturally, it adds the advantage of grip and small height, not much to the point that it impedes movement like the kontrolfreeks, which you have to stay stationary to "get the kills" if you like natural movement + a little height and grip, this grips are your best option.

Ergonomically speaking, the 4 analog grips are well designed and the rubber used to manufacture them is quite nice and grippy, not too much and too little, to keep it natural.

On a scale from 1-10 I will give grade it a 9.2 out of 10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked as advertised, August 30, 2013
I highly recommend the Analog Thumb Grips. They completely solved the problem I was experiencing of slipping off of the analog controls. Initially, I had a problem with one that came off a couple of times, but a little crazy glue solved that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT A REPLACEMENT, December 31, 2012
It is a gripper that goes over your existing analog stick. Pay attention to what you are buying.
This product is awesome. Feels great with the concave shape!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, September 9, 2012
K. Daniels (Federal Way, WA) - See all my reviews
REMEMBER: These are not replacement nubs (nibs?). They are meant to fit over the original analog nubs, giving them an Xbox 360 feel, and preventing wear to the analog sticks.

I originally bought them to replace a nub, but nonetheless, a little electric tape on the analog stick, then one of these nub covers worked just as well.

They feel nice, they have a good grip. The best part is they're cheap, so even if you don't like them you're not breaking the bank.

3.0 out of 5 stars PS3 ProGamer Repl. Thumb Grips, March 10, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Though helpful, this product could be improved. Very comfortable feel, I would even dare to say that it feels better then the original, but unfortunately the fit is not tight enough. I play only Madden on my PS3 and this product has a tendency to slide, move around, and sometimes come off while trying to use the thumbstick for functions such as punt returns and while trying to make cut moves.

If the manufacturer of this product could manage to make it a tighter fit around the thumbstick, this item would be perfect.

PS3 ProGamer Repl. Analog Controller Thumb Grips 4 Pk