Published on October 20, 2011 by Austin

1.0 out of 5 stars They lied to me
Published on February 21, 2012 by marchtool

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what the other reviewer was talking about, but this my version was perfectly fine., October 20, 2011
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
I ordered both[...] (official red PlasmaCar) and this car to test them out. My experience with this car was actually slightly better than the official because the wheel bearings on the official were looser, thus causing some clicking sounds on the rear wheels when riding. All the materials feel about the same; hard plastic wheels, curved handles, same height, etc. This one doesn't come with fancy stickers and the seat is slightly different, but nothing noticeable at all. I would recommend getting this one over the official because it is fifteen dollars cheaper. I've also had both for about a month and they still ride the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars They lied to me, February 21, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
My wife and I had seen the Plasma Car and were very impressed by it. I went onto the Amazon website and saw that this was much less expensive. I called ProSource and asked if this was the PlasmaCar. The woman I spoke with said that it was. When I received it, I saw that it was a cheap Chinese knock-off, with poor instructions and parts that did not fit together well. I then called ProSource back and was told by a gentleman that the woman should not have told me that it was the PlasmaCar, and the woman had misled other people before me about a number of items. I am very dissatisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite Genuine, February 17, 2013
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
Advertised with the Plazma Car original, this model is a pretty good imitation. Much of it is made form the same material and molds, but there are differences, the biggest is its lack of strength to hold the weight of large kids. When a heavy kid rides this model, the back wheels bow out and twist so that the car barely rolls. Luckily we also bought two of the real Plazma Cars earlier from Amazon at the same price and are completely satisfied with them. We keep the cheap imitation for the littlest kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smiles all around, November 2, 2013
B. Seiger (Chandler, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
This car is fantastic. The grand kids use it every day. They have a tile floor house so when it is 120 degrees outside they can still be active.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, June 17, 2013
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
My kids love this car. This is a great toy for little and big kids. My 2 year old can zoom very fast and my 10 year old neighbor fit on the car just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative, January 30, 2013
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
This works well, it is perhaps not as smooth in motion as the original but for my little ones a great alternative to keep our Christmas on Budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for my grandchildre, January 14, 2013
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
At first we were not sure if this product was going to work. One set of the front wheels on ours are off the ground and we have not quite figured this out yet. But the kids are having fun and the 7 and 5 year old finally got the hang of it. Right now we are just using them inside the house to wear them out. They are having a blast. I saw this same product for twice the price. So the savings on amazon was well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Car, January 14, 2013
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
This product was very nice.

Fit very well to my kid. He love them.

And I love the color.

Thanks,

Consumer

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves this, January 13, 2013
KarenJD (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
This wasn't the easiest to assemble, but the men didn't read the directions first. My 2 1/2 year old grandson got on this and with about a 30 second lesson was driving all over the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Already had one, needed another- love it, January 9, 2013
This review is from: ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car (Toy)
Got one of these plasma cars a while back and the grandkids fight to see who can play on it. Had to get some more. Love these things. The little ones don't fall off, they're already pretty low to the ground. It can move with feet up or down. Rugged made and fun for all. You do need a cement pad to run on.

ProSource Premium Blue Wiggle Scooter Car