Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on June 8, 2013
Fastest jump rope ever. But hurts something fierce if it whips you on the butt. I looked pretty awesome skipping like crazy, then "whip!", right on the rear end. Left a welt and a lot of explanation to my wife.
33 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
I am only 5'1" and needed a rope for Crossfit. This was one was easily adjustable and works just great.
on February 8, 2013
I own 3 CrossFit Gyms and I'm a big fan of double unders, this rope is a little bit heavier than others that I've bought but I like that, it's a very well built rope, haven't had any problems, the setup is easy and the maintenance is easy too.
I would recommend this rope to anyone.
on July 8, 2013
I just recently got back into working out after an extended hibernation period. I like interval training with my rest periods being active rest periods (you literally become a fat furnace) and was getting bored with step ups and jumping jacks. I personally own a lot of pro source fitness equipment and have never been let down. They also typically have the best prices which makes them my first choice for any fitness needs. This rope is a great rope for the money and performs excellently. I am not the gentlest person when it comes to my gym time. I've thrown these on the ground over and over, stepped on them over and over, had them poorly wrapped up in my gym bag with an ab roller and a kettle bell over and over... and my abused rope just keeps loving me. I would definitely recommend this rope to anyone looking for a speed rope... Oh and as for that one thing, well I wish I would have gotten the green one :(...

P.s. yes you can do double-unders with it, gah!
on December 6, 2013
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeed! I keep getting asked over and over at the gym where I bought my rope. I bought 2, one for me and one for my wife. These ropes are amazing, fast and light. I've never had a better jump rope, and for the price it's a no brainer! :)
on December 18, 2013
It's super fast and great for Double Unders. It's easily adjustable and in order to get the perfect length, step on the rope with one foot and the handles should be at the bottom of your armpits. Then just snip the ends with wire cutters and don't forget to remove the rubber tips from the excess and place them back on your rope. I am 6'1" and this rope is plenty long, I think if you were over 6'6" you would need to buy a longer rope.
on February 8, 2013
My husband and I both purchased a jump rope for our Crossfit double unders. We LOVE them!! What a great deal. They don't get kinked and they don't hold a loop (meaning they won't get tangled). They are perfect for what we needed. We got one in each color!
on January 5, 2014
I am 6'5". Couldn't find a rope before this one. If you are tall and do crossfit, this is for you. Also noticed some reviews said it was not adjustable on both ends. Mine is, so not sure if they changed the design, but this is perfect.
on July 31, 2013
For the price these are pretty cool. The thin wire-rope makes it easy for fast jumps. And easy to adjust.
on February 21, 2013
The jump Rope is not bad. It is a speed rope, so it will take a little getting used to if you are not accustomed to them. The only downside about this product is that the cable is a little too light. That becomes an issue when you are going for a long period of time and you find yourself having to work harder too keep the momentum going.