5.0 out of 5 stars Best & I do mean ABSOLUTE BEST moisturizer I have ever used!
Published 18 months ago by ajpenn84

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked OK
This has a nice scent, but didn't really do anything wonderful for my skin. In fact, it made it a bit oilier.
Published 1 month ago by Julie Quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Best & I do mean ABSOLUTE BEST moisturizer I have ever used!, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
I am not a fan of & therefore do not use Proactive acne wash, toner or repairing lotion (that stuff exacerbated my blemishes & made my skin oily & shiny) BUT, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this Proactive Green Tea Moisturizer! It helps to alleviate redness & blemishes, it plumps up fine lines & wrinkles making them diminish, it serves as the absolute BEST under eye cream I have ever used (& trust me I have very bad under eye circles from allergies & heredity) & it absorbs into the skin very quickly without just sitting on the surface like most moisturizers do. It is NOT greasy AT ALL & it has a lovely, fresh, clean scent. It is my miracle all-in-one product! Seriously, if I were on a remote island & could only have one beauty product... THIS would be it!!!

Please NEVER, EVER stop making this stuff & keep it affordable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, but received expired, May 20, 2011
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
I love this moisturizer! I first got it as a free gift when I ordred the ProActiv kit. It is pretty expensive through ProActiv, so I was thrilled to find it at such a great price on Amazon. I ordered a 2 oz. tube and got two 1 oz. tubes, which was fine with me. The only problem was that both tubes were several months past the expiration date! I have been using the product anyway without any problems, but if this seller if offering them cheap because they are expired that should be noted in the description. I probably would not have ordered them if I knew it beforehand. Having said that the appearance, consistency, and fragrance of the product seem uncompromised and I have used it nightly without any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Find Ever!, January 6, 2009
K. Walts "KennyJo" (College Station, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
I love this stuff! It's worth the price because it works! My face doesn't feel greasy when I use it, and it's a wonderful foundation for my Bare Minerals. My make-up stays looking great all day with this. I would recommend everybody try it, but you should be prepared to fall in love and stock up!

4.0 out of 5 stars I Really like this porduct!, September 23, 2011
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
I have been using this product for at least 6 months. I'm not a guy that is into alot of different facial products or lotions because of have sentative skin but I do like this one; it mosturizes my face but not oily or has a strong scent. Will use often

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice moisturizer!, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
A little goes a long way! Most products for moisturizing the face gives me pimples. This does not! It is weightless & wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 17, 2011
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
its as good as the ones you buy at the mall, at a better price, I will buy again when I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparison test: Proactiv solution green tea VS Mary Kay Velocity Moisturizer, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
I have used this product and the Mary Kay Velocity Moisturizer cream to see which was better and worth the money.

Proactiv Solution Green Tea

Pros: No funky smell, goes on really well leave no film on skin after application. Feel light weight and make my skin feel soft and not greasy. Keeps my skin hydrated in winter and none greasy in the summer. Skins is also not shiny after use

Cons: Small bottle going to have to reorder soon.

Mary Kay Velocity Moisturizer

Pros: very thick, provides moisture, big bottle, there is a partner face wash which can be purchased as a set with moisturizer.

Cons:Leave a film, the film is bothersome enough because even an hour after application it causes my foundation to turn color and looked patchy and matted. Also makes your skin very SHINY. Causes any sweat you may have on your face to smell and you can feel the moisturizer melting off your skin.

Overall the price difference in these two is 15 bucks. In my opinion and experience Proactiv wins this round by a mile. This proves you don't have to break your wallet to get pretty skin. I love this moisturizer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Moisturizer!, June 9, 2010
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
Still having oily-ish skin despite being in my late 60s, I tried many different moisturizers. They all felt greasy after a short while. This is the marvelous exception! It feels light and clean on my face, despite the warm weather. I only wish I had discovered this a long time ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but good, February 19, 2009
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
I've been struggling with acne-based skin care because my skin is already so dry. (I started using Proactiv again and am making progress with the blemishes. Things did get worse before they got better but within weeks my skin has majorly cleared up.) So I decided to treat myself to this moisturizer. It appears to work well and is actually a smooth, non-greasy moisturizer with very little scent. The reason I have it 4 stars is because I think this and other Proactiv products tend to be pricey. I just recently tried the oil-free non-comedogenic moisturizer from Neutrogena seems to work equally well for less. So I'll most likely use that brand from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz (Misc.)
I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't burn!!! very soothing

Proactiv Solution Green Tea Moisturizer 1 oz