5.0 out of 5 stars Religious User of Step 3
Published on September 25, 2010 by The NEWEST Mrs. Devor

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work like it normally does. Bad bottle?
I've been using proactiv for over 10 years, and it usually works great. I sometimes switch back and forth between it and AcneFree, noticing no real difference in the efficacy. After a short break from either acne treatment, I started getting a few pimples, so I ordered this repair lotion. However, after a week, it simply wasn't working. A pimple I had just seemed to get...
Published 1 month ago by Amber Chretien

5.0 out of 5 stars Religious User of Step 3, September 25, 2010
This review is from: Proactiv solution 3 repairing treatment benzoyl peroxide acne treatment 2 fl. oz.60 ml (Health and Beauty)
I hate using the whole line of proactive... it was very tough on my sensitive skin and did nothing to clear up my face BUUUUUUUUT a lady at Origins (now my sole provider of face care)secretly told me to ONLY use step 3 of proactive under my origins moisturizer to help fight and prevent acne and KNOCK ON WOOD my face has never looked BETTER! I have been doing this for about a year and a half now and I can count on one (maybe two) hands of how many pimples I have gotten since! I am religious about using step 3 proactive now! THE BEST!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, December 25, 2013
Whenever I have had to use this product, I have gotten very good results with it.
If I keep my face clean so no bacteria spreads, and put this on, within a day or two, at most, any potential zit is gone! If my review helped you, could you please click "helpful" button below. Thank you! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 9, 2011
I've used this for about 3 years and i love it. I notice that when i forget to use it I will break out, but my skin goes back to normal once I start up again!! When my face gets dry I use the oil free moisturizer from proactiv. Also they do not test on animals which is wonderful!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for preventing acne, June 20, 2014
Kerrie (Montreal, QC) - See all my reviews
I've been using Proactive Solution Repairing treatment for probably about 15 years. Every once in a while I stop using it and it doesn't take long before my skin reminds me why I don't bother with other products. I've battled acne since my earliest teen years and now at age 40, I'm still fighting the same battle. I was using the whole Proactive 3 step program for a while, but when my dermatologist told me that the repairing treatment is all I really need from the line, I stopped using their other products and stuck to this one. I do use another face wash and an astringent first, then I apply this product all over my face and neck every night before I got to bed without fail. If a blemish does start to appear, I just dab a little extra on that spot without rubbing it in all the way and most of the time it stops it from getting any bigger.
The only drawback is that this product does bleach fabrics, whether it be pillowcases, towels or clothing, but I've become so used to managing that (with using only white pillowcases and towels, and I even bring my own when I'm going to someone's house so I don't bleach theirs) that it's a non-issue for me. The benefits of the product by far outweigh that for me.
In my experience over many years of trying and stopping other products, this is the best I've found for preventing acne, and I prefer to prevent it rather than wait for blemishes and spot treat them.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like it, April 29, 2013
Product works well with my oily/dry skin.
I been using this prouct for the past 5 years
yes i would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, June 3, 2014
I have been using for several years. I had severe acne and even went on Accutane, which was successful in clearing up my severe acne. However, I continue to use to maintain clear skin and it is a very noticeable difference if I skip a day or two. The cleanser is wonderful, as is the treatment lotion. The mask is pretty drying but is nice to use on isolated areas. To avoid excessive dryness, I use an oil-free lotion with spf every morning (oil of olay beauty fluid is the BEST).

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my teenage grandson and it is working, April 15, 2014
I purchased this for my teenage grandson who is having great issues with acne. He has reported and I have seen that this product is definitely working to clear up is acne. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, February 18, 2013
Can't live without this lotion! And amazon is the best and cheapest place to buy it! I do find it works better in conjunction with the face wash... But I like that I can order them separately - only when I need each item vs having to buy them as a set. I recommend this to all people with oily, acne prone skin. It truly is a magical product!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 14, 2013
Excellent product. Best acne product I have ever tried. This is the only product that keeps my skin clear. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product works very well., February 4, 2013
Been using it for years and my face is really clear. Only down side is it dries my skin out.

Rate and Discover Movies