Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Probably sounds stupid but I'm not a photographer... How do I set this up???
asked by kristagiannini on February 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I boutght this up and set it just like is in the display. Al pannels al Velcroed in and the datnding for the camera is a little bit tricky but works fine. I'm a little dissapointed with the lights themselves. It did not worked well for me used once and throw it into the basement storage pile.
Juan answered on February 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's tricky, I tried to make it look the the photo. Main piece of advice: The bottom part, the "bag", is actually the roof of the box
Alexander Z. House answered on February 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
A little confusing. It doesn't have directions or at least mine didn't. Not really too bad after you play with it for a minute. I liked Alexander's response because it took me the longest to figure out the bag was the top... The lights do get very hot. I have to keep turning them off between set ups, they will burn you. Honestly used it twice and haven't touched it since.
Tammy Wimbush answered on February 19, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product