5.0 out of 5 stars Great regulator
This is great for regulating "colon happenings". lol I really like this product for everyday use and I highly recommend it.
Published 24 months ago by Li

THE BOTTLE EXPIRED UPON RECEIVING IT. I RECEIVED IN NOVEMBER AND IT ALREADY EXPIRED IN AUGUST. WASTE OF MONEY. I CAN'T RETURN.
Published 11 months ago by Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great regulator, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Probaclac Traveler Probiotic-30 Capsules- 9 Natural Probiotic Strains (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay Regular With Probaclac, August 6, 2013
I have used this probiotic twice while on international trips, and I stay very regular. Product works gently and without stomach cramping or other discomfort. I'll soon be traveling to Asia again, and I will not forget to take this with me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, April 23, 2013
it worked great; I traveled to Central America and did not get sick. I only drank bottled water and brush with bottled water

3.0 out of 5 stars EXPIRED 8/2013--NOTIFIED SELLER IMMEDIATELY AND OFFERED REFUND, January 3, 2014