Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 27, 2014
You know when you hear a song and hate it, and then eventually it grows on you? It's like that. And now I really, really like this song. It kind of pains me to like it because the news tells us that Ariana Grande has become a real diva, but I guess I'm part of the problem now (Get it? Bad pun because of the song name?) because I bought this song.
on June 18, 2014
When I first heard this, I thought the female rapper was Eve...great song and fun to listen to....this song made me more of a fan of Ariana Grande and Iggy.
on July 15, 2014
This is one of my new favorite songs for summer. I sing this all the time love it.my wife doesn't like it so I sing it 9 or 10 more times just to be fair.
on June 29, 2014
Men can be a problem. YEA, I'm talking to you men out there. I just said it, you're a problem!!!! You go girl! Ariana says it all. Men think they know what we like but they don't!!! So stop sticking to your old bad habits and ask us!!! Otherwise, go home! I also like the Iggy breakout part, too.
on October 12, 2014
Great song, catchy beat and amazing voice!
on October 16, 2014
This is a great CD from the hottest female artists of today. You don't know what you are missing if you do not own this CD.
on October 26, 2014
I would return it if I could. It only plays the same song 5 times. Waste of money
on February 28, 2016
I love this song so much! The remixes aren't that bad. This single is perfect for you're collection or any Arianator.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on November 15, 2014
decent. I only wanted it for the one song it has.
on August 23, 2014
I love it! A new artist with a promising career!