4.0 out of 5 stars Useful
What I expected and useful as heck for class. Would totally recommend it for anyone taking a class in foreign relations.
Published 14 months ago by CSquared

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Seller
Published 7 months ago by Andrew Andersen

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, September 21, 2013
This review is from: Major Problems in American Foreign Relations, Volume II: Since 1914 (Major Problems in American History Series) (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Seller, April 19, 2014
I placed the order Two weeks ago and the book just shipped. I'm currently failing my history course because I've been waiting so long for the book. They took forever to process my order and caused me so much frustration. If they didn't have the book in stock they should have notified me. This is a college text book. Students need these books asap and they kept me waiting in limbo for far too long. Looking back I should have just cancelled the order after a few days and found a better seller and you think after keep me waiting so long they would put in a faster shipping time but no the expected time is still almost three weeks. Plain and simple they don't know how to take care of their customers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing super, June 2, 2010
This was assigned for my US Foreign Policy course. The book has secondary sources and interpretive essays. The problem with the essays is that they feign to represent a diverse set of opinions but they are overwhelmingly of a leftist bent. There are two John Lewis Gaddis essays and maybe one or two more pro-American essays; the rest are all pretty critical. I think the editors could have done a better job of providing a more varied set of opinions so that students could make up their own minds.

i.e. Nothing atypical for a college textbook.

$127.95 $103.53