5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Published 4 months ago by Meghl Patel

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreadable in parts due to insufficient toner
Published on April 7, 2012 by jk2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreadable in parts due to insufficient toner, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Major Problems in the History of American Medicine and Public Health: Documents and Essays (Major Problems in American History Series) (Paperback)
The content of this volume is great, but the first 27 pages of this book included major patches where the toner was so light that those parts were unreadable. This was disappointing. I could not return this item because I waited too long to inspect my copy. Make sure you review your copy to see if you have this same problem. I'd have to purchase another copy just to see the missing parts. It's a huge inconvenience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 13, 2014
amazing

$127.95 $113.70
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.