Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

Problems after first round

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 28, 2007 10:41:01 PM PDT
I just bought Rayman after finding it on Amazon. I played it yestday along and finished all four minigames on the first level. After I did that it said I won a new song and it would be in my Cell. Then I went through the big gate and played the big minigame- the shoot-em up one against all the rabbids. Won that and was placed in my cell - and the big rabbid through in a Plunger saying it would hep me. I toured the cell and here's the two problems.

1. There was no new song on the record on the record player. What happened to it?

2. The plunger the big rabbid through in disappeared! I can't find it anywhere now. What hoppened to it?

Anyone know?

Please Help!

Hoppy Scamper Ken

Posted on Mar 31, 2009 11:00:36 AM PDT
D. Jackson says:
Not sure, but I can't even beat the rabbids in the plunger game. I'm stuck in the big gate. Any ideas??

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2009 4:19:53 PM PDT
M says:
To beat the plugger game, keep shaking the nunchuck so you never run out of plungers to shoot with, never let the rabbits get near you, and always shoot the ones nearest you first. If you are down on lives, keep an eye out for crate boxes with a heart on it. Shoot it, and you will receive half your life back. -Hope this helps DJ
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 28, 2007
Latest post:  May 2, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about