Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Problems with the red light even after charging overnight?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 7, 2012 12:25:47 AM PDT
Mr. Mustache says:
I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem. According to the manual, a red light indicates that the grip is plugged in and charging and a green light indicates that it is fully charged. I have been charging it for hours and I even charged it overnight but in the morning, it was still red.

Posted on Sep 11, 2012 8:28:56 AM PDT
Same here. Then started to display both red and green, the grip didn't charge at all.

I don't know what happened to Nyko, the last few products have been so bad. The Vita speakers and the Kindle case..both horrible.

Posted on Dec 4, 2013 4:26:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 4, 2013 4:26:49 AM PST
Azhrei says:
you simply got bum grips, exchange them................. Mine's been fine for a year. Oh and what the hell is the grip in the first pic on here as of now, it looks smaller and more like...... wings. And now it's 60 bucks or w/e instead of 30? lol wth..........

Edit Bah you two posted over a year ago lol
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 7, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about