Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 20, 2010 3:12:39 PM PDT
E. Pierce says:
" A lot of reports from Canadian readers that their version of the Apocalypse Now Blu-ray (produced by Lionsgate but released by Maple Pictures in Canada) has problems, including missing booklets and incorrectly labeled discs. Maple is already recalling and repressing the discs and will be making the corrected versions available within a couple weeks." This from www.digitalbits.com. Hopefully, Amazon will hold orders to make sure the contents are complete.

Posted on Oct 31, 2010 11:01:41 AM PDT
MovieTime says:
Bought the 3 disc blu-ray release when released. It arrived. Ouch. Disc 1 would not load in my Samsung Player. Tried a different Sony player. Would not load disc 1 either. Ordered a new one. Got here in one day. Sweet. Put it in my Samsung player. It would not play again. Guess I need to return both. Have a big collection of blu-ray movies, and this is the first one (or two) that would not load the main disc. For that I am sad. Guess I will get a refund, or risk a 3rd disc tryout? Seems to be some problems with this on the boards.

g

Posted on Jan 19, 2011 3:25:56 PM PST
C.J. Fairman says:
I eagerly received my Blu-ray Full Disclosure edithion. I loaded it into my Sony Blu-Ray to watch it, and it only plays the 1979 cut of "Apocalypse Now". I tried to find some way to play "Apocalypse Now" Redux, but I couldn't find a way. I returned it. I got a replacement, but it only plays the 1979 version of "Apocalypse Now". I am baffled. What do I do now.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2013 9:27:34 AM PDT
Pizzmoe says:
I am having the same problem with mine. Very strange!

Posted on Jun 26, 2014 4:10:26 PM PDT
lofus says:
I seem to have a very different problem with this film. it begins in such an evil seductive manner, alternatively maintains and
increases its hypnotic effect over the viewer, until said viewer is almost drained when Kurtz reveals the true horror of the
Vietnam war. a veteran on this blog maintains he has it. he can be found on the 5 star columns and if you listen closely
you'll hear brando repeat it...something about a published or non-published story re: the war in a 6/67 issue of time...good luck, people
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 26, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions