Questions & Answers
Proctor Silex E160BY Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder, White
by Proctor Silex
4.0 out of 5 stars (1,589)
$12.85
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 88 questions
votes
I use mine to grind flax seeds, works fine. Haven't tried peanuts, I don't think that it would work too well, I think you would need a more powerful machine.
May 25, 2014 by Rachel
votes
Melissa, I used it to grind rice into rice flour on occasion, and didn't have any trouble. I suspect it would do almonds just fine.
Mar 9, 2014 by D. Hurst
vote
spices Sep 15, 2013
Yes, it works great for grinding spices; that's what I use it for.
Sep 15, 2013 by Janelle Beyer
vote
I only use it to grind spices and usually grind just a little bit so I did not know right away. Last night I measured my peppercorns without grinding them. It measured one tablespoonful to reach just under the grinding blades, and about at least 4 tablespoonfuls to reach the rim like shown in the picture.
Jul 29, 2014 by Maria Chee
votes
I would estimate two to two and a half tablespoons worth. About enough for one very strong cup or two normal cups.
Dec 30, 2013 by Fran
votes
We use a 1/8-cup measure as a coffee scoop. We use 3 and a half scoops to make a little pot of espresso and four scoops to make a 12-cup pot of drip coffee. That's about the capacity of the grinder.
Nov 10, 2013 by Denali
votes
Blades spin only while switch is depressed. By the time the lid is removed the momentum of the spinning blades has ceased.
Jul 13, 2014 by Resident
votes
It does for me, I buy beans, grind and am sipping a great espresso as I write.....
Jul 16, 2014 by Jason C.Sharpe
votes
Where is it made? Jul 14, 2014
Made in China.
Jul 15, 2014 by Joel De Los Santos
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers