Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 5, 2012
I ordered a pack of these to make sure they were not old stock. The ones I received had a 2011 copyright printed on the back, so I assume they are recent stock. I ordered another pack of five after I made sure these appeared to be good. They have worked well in the devices I have installed them in so far. I would order them again based on my experience so far.
on February 17, 2011
I got these batteries thru usps within the expected arrival date ok.

I checked the voltage reading on one of these batteries. It was at 3.23 volts. I then checked the voltage on one of my unused but 4 year old batteries of this same type. It reads 3.25 volts after being on the shelf for 4 years.

The old batteries I had to replace read 2.85 volts, and at this voltage they needed replaced.

Bottom line is that these batteries appear to be old stock but are a great deal at this price and work fine. They should last quite well before needing replacd.
on April 21, 2013
I purchased the Energizer CR2032 Lithium Batteries (1 pack of 5) , and was glad that I did. If you purchase these batteries you will not go wrong. I don't think you'll find a better price for five batteries. I didn't have to wait long at all to receive them and was very happy with the secure and safe way they were packed for shipment. I would let all of my friends know to purchase them.
on May 11, 2013
I have several Wixey digital gauges that use this battery. Unfortunately, the gauges use a little bit of power even in their "off" state. It's too much of a pain to remove the batteries between uses, so I end up going through 1-2 batteries a year per device. Buying in bulk through Amazon is much cheaper than buying individually in stores.
on May 18, 2012
Energizer brand batteries from last year (6-12 months old) for dirt cheap.

Can't really beat that.

I have been burned in the past by companies selling old batteries, but these were not. Worked fine. Now I don't have a battery checker or anything so it's just qualitative. But there you go.
on April 25, 2011
The batteries I ordered were delivered promptly, and were exactly as pictured. That's all good, but...

I took one of the five out to measure voltage, to make sure it was fresh. The voltage measured 3.016 volts, which was barely better than the 2.995 volts I measured on the battery I was replacing. That battery had been in use for about a year and a half, and was bought in 2008. I also had one other Energizer CR2032 from the batch I bought in 2008, and it had never been out of the sealed package. I opened it and measured its voltage at 3.224 volts. So the "brand new" battery from SwatchBattery.com was barely (0.021 volts) better than my used one, and much (0.208 volts) worse than my three year old shelf stock.

I then tested the remaining batteries in the batch of five that I had received. The best in the batch was 3.274 volts, which seemed OK. The others measured 3.248 (also OK), 3.116 (marginal), and 3.072 (poor). I believe this range of voltages shows that these batteries were at the end of their shelf life, and all but the best specimens were already dying of old age. I wouldn't place any bets on how much use any of these batteries could provide, given the obvious deterioration of the batch right now. More importantly, I wouldn't count on getting "Brand New & Guaranteed Factory Fresh" batteries from SwatchBattery.com, as the listing stated.
55 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2012
Great deal excellent pricing . Which is why I went with a time tested and trusted Energizer product they have never let me down... And the combo deals on battery's as opposed to singles in the stores you can not find a better deal.
on November 2, 2011
I highly recommend these lithium ion batteries for your remote fob keys to your car, garage door openers, and even watches. These are a great value on Amazon.com compared to the prices that I've seen at my local Home Depot and even Wal-Mart. The batteries work as advertised and they arrived on time.
on October 18, 2011
Just what I wanted for my optics and small electronics. They don't last too long when overused, but thats why its great to have an abundant supply. 5 unit sleeves are nice and at this price you can by a few to give you a good back up supply.
on April 14, 2013
These by far are in my view the best, they last the longest and work well.
I make sure to have spares all the time, you have a good idea when they will run out but sometimes it's just the Wrong time So I keep a Spare one with me when I'm hunting or dealing with a unit that uses one just in case.

AR's have a nice place to keep spare ones in the grip for the Scope. and the Range funder has the case to keep a spare one in it. Life's lessons over many years out in the field or mountains have proved to plan ahead.

As well as being in the Military.

What will fail, will fail at the most Inopportune time.