A New Way To Bike
The Stride is a high quality electric step-through frame mountain bike powered by a 200 watt front wheel hub motor and a removable LiFePO4 Lithium Ion battery pack. Built in the USA, this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Altus Gears & Shifter System, 26" Kenda tires, a 100% aircraft grade aluminum frame, a fully adjustable seat and handlebars, and a front & rear disc braking system.
Loaded With Features
The Prodeco Stride offers fantastic features such as:
- Front Wheel Brushless Hub Motor
- Shimano Altus 7 speed gear system
- Quick Disconnect 200W motor
- Adjustable 31.8mm stem
- 26" x 1.95" Kenda Kontact low resistance tires
- Deep dish triple wall rims
- 9Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Polymer battery
- 12G stainless steel spokes
- Quick-release rear axle
- Braided housings and steel cables
- High-performance disc braking system
- A rust resistant brushed aluminum frame
- Patented aluminum step-through lightweight frame folds easily for those living in small spaces.
Ready To Roll
Easy assembly; tighten one stem bolt, and the bike is ready to go
Made In The USA
All Prodeco Electric Bicycles are designed, built, and quality-tested in the USA.
Two-Year Full Warranty
Full part replacement coverage for two years from date of purchase.
A Better Lithium Battery
LifePO4 batteries are more stable, charge at higher amps and don't deteriorate in high temperatures unlike most current lithium ebike batteries on the market.
Convenience — Shipping Fulfilled by Amazon
Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.