Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 May The Best Garden Be Yours Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Entertainment Collectibles Shop Now DOTD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 4, 2012 1:47:49 PM PST
Mai Vuong says:
I don't know what happened, but suddenly my Word informed me that I had an invalid product key. Tried to reenter the product key from Amazon, but nope, told that its invalid. Already had to put up a ticket with Microsoft but I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem.

I hate to think I wasted $119.99

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 9:25:06 AM PST
Thanks for posting this. I bought an education-version of the new software from our campus bookstore. My product key also isn't recognized any more. I opted not to go through the MS on-line process since I didn't want to give them all that information about myself. I did write to them (months ago) and never heard back. I'd like to know what you find out from them. I will be happy to share if I hear something.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 17, 2012 4:49:00 PM PDT
I also paid 119.99, I ordered mine through amazon and it was a digital down load. My product key won't work either and i am unable to use Microsoft Publisher 2010. who and how do i get a hold of someone about this? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2012 1:15:59 AM PDT
If you bought it for 119 isnt it the Home and student version that you bought? Home and Student doesn't come with Publisher...

Hope this helps... sorry if it sounded rude...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 4, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 18, 2012

Search Customer Discussions