Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Audio Jammer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 24, 2013
I always wondered if these products worked - I tested the product with my phone - next to me - If someone was recording they could pick up what was being said pretty easily. I think that if you put this next to your door - someone putting their ear to it could not listen. I think this would be useful for roommates etc... if you want to get on the phone with your financial company or loved one without being overheard.

It may block phone recording devices that are a little further away with the TV on in conjunction.
on April 19, 2013
It's a gimmick. After testing several times it just doesn't work. In addition to not working its totally annoying !! It's a waste of money in my opinion !!
on March 7, 2012
It IS loud, but it seems to be effective. My experience with eavesdropping is very similar to one of the other reviewers. I had a neighbor in a `building' in which you could hear a neighbor dropping a pin'. And I had a neighbor also (much like the other reviewer), who became obsessed with eavesdropping on me with electronic devices. Additionally, I also would receive `feedback' if the neighbor thought that I was somehow being too loud and discourteous...like if I did something obnoxious such as set a pencil down on a desk. But one day, when I couldn't stand his behavior anymore, I turned on this device to mid-volume, and that interrupted his ability to detect where I was in my place...and also stopped him from detecting any `sounds' that were coming from my place. I can't go into the details, but he ran around his place, in a frenzy, trying to locate the room that I was located-in so that he could `punish' me for making any `horrible' noise, such as highlighting (with a yellow highlighter), an item on a bank statement. As I said, the unit IS loud, but when YOU are in control, you can `stand' it much, much longer than the other guy whose microphones etc. are shut down by the white noise of this unit. I can't wait for the next time that I get his annoying `feedback' because of just some normal, everyday activity that I can `carrying-out' in my place...so that I can unleash this unit again...this time, for a long, long length of time!
33 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2013
The product is a little noisy and a little over priced. When I opened the cover for the battery I noticed that there was something wrong with the cable. the cable is meant to hold a square battery and one side of the cable was broken.
on September 12, 2014
I received product in a timely manner. I was also very impressed with the packaging. However I was under the impression that this product was silent, at least to me the user. In your description of item you should explain that this item works by making loud noise, such as your television not receiving a signal. I believe I could get same results by turning on my television and disconnecting satellite. One positive I will give this product is that it is very portable.
on December 16, 2014
If we look up pre-recorded "White noise" in the dictionary it can only blanket the dependent source (electronically free) when pitched at a dominant volume. The "Pink noise" generator, positioned anywhere within a approximate 10m Radius of its threshold blanket's links in the transmission wire's but still needs to be pitched at a dominate volume of the sound source. Thank you Capri Electronics.
on October 30, 2014
Not everyone offers delivery to the Canaries, so pleased to receive in good time. Product works well as advertised. Many thanks.
on December 23, 2013
Don't buy this product. Its useless and just make noise. I bought it to my next door neighbour to follow me around from one room to the next but soon as I turned it off, there has been little or no impact on third party. You cannot keep it on all the time. The noise from this box is so irritating that it may drive you mad. As I said, the moment I turn it off, the next door, I can hear the next door person still carry on following my movement. When I bought it, I thought, it would send a silent deafening signal which can deter animals and people but not this loud emitting box. The box which I received had no name of the maker, model number or the country of manufacture. Just a plain black box with an on/off switch.
on October 2, 2015
It is a piece of Junk, that makes a noise. So you have to speak softer than the noise in order for recording devices to not hear your voice. Completely unpractical. A complete waste of money.
on March 12, 2014
I wish this product would have come with a cord instead of a battery case so that continual use could be more convenient.