Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 18, 2010
I have an 1974 motorhome with two seats in the front that are separated by the fiberglass motor cover. So I had nothing in which to store any small items and change, or hold drinks. So I mounted the console to the motor cover so that the passenger and driver would both have cup holders (2 on each side). With the added height of the motor cover it is the perfect height as a drink holder and mini-table top. I put my small items and change into the bottom slide out drawers. And I keep papers, a flashlight, batteries, wet wipes , etc. inside of the main compartment. The top of the compartment nicely holds small snacks as I am driving. I really don't need the inside light. I used bolts and wing nuts to fasten it to the motor cover. Honestly, its light enough that I can just unlatch the motor cover and pick up the console and cover without unfastening it. For my purpose it was a perfect fit and I quite happy with the quality. Because it fits so well, most people just assume that its always been there.
review image
on June 1, 2014
This is my third one of these consoles. The lift-up door will break off if you accidentally push it too far back (ask my husband) so I've replaced it a couple of times but I love it. It no longer comes with the sliding tray inside but I don't really miss it. It's the height that makes it extra wonderful. It works perfectly in my Honda Odyssey!
on July 1, 2013
They taken away a number of things, including a sliding internal tray and three plugs in back. Liked that model better.
on January 20, 2011
They changed the console, so that the one shipped to me is a lesser unit than the previous model that had more 12V ports ( one inside, two outside) as oposed to only one outside on this version. Also lost in this version is the internal hidden drawer. I think that to save a few pennies on building the newer version, TSI has degraded the final product to the consumers.
on April 13, 2014
I own a 02 Chevy Avalanche. It was previously repo'd very roughly. All the locks & lids are broke & ruined. I am slowly replacing the items damaged to upgrade & repair my new pride & joy. This console is perfect!Tthe Chevy console replacement options are $100 to $200. This is almost 1/2 & includes the lock, key AND Plug n Play bonuses!!! I just wanted to mention also, some have stated that the newer model doesn't have as many ports. Are they aware there are at least 4 different models w/ differing options? The $60 version has1 port. The $80 version has 3 ports & there is a $100 & $100 plus version that have more options. Hope that helps. I really love mine. Totally worth every penny!
on June 29, 2013
I purchased this for my 2013 Dodge van. It is the second one we have purchased, I had one in my 2009 Dodge van as well. Its about the biggest one on the market, and is priced very reasonable. One problem we had is the hinges on the cover break very easily but its plastic... just be gentle when you open it....
on February 18, 2013
Unless you're planning on screwing this thing to the floor, don't bother with it. It is very light-weight plastic and slides. The floor on our van is not flat for the entire length of this unit and the floor in the van is adjustable to accomodate the stow-n-go seats, so we don't want to permanently install it. The cup holders are rather shallow.
on June 21, 2015
Fit great between the seats of a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan. The stow n go seats prevent this from being screwed to the floor. However this does not mean that it wobbles. It's very steady while driving. It's just plastic. That's the worst about it. I liked the locking container & the extra cupholders it's great to set my purse on while driving & for the extra charger to the back seat.
on April 22, 2015
Oh man is this awesome. I've had it for a year or two and it looks brand new. Stands up to major abuse. Use the heck out of it. Changed our car life, that's for sure. Don't know how we managed without it! I have an autistic son with a lot of accoutrements; toys, drinks, foods, etc etc. This holds everything and then some. Worth every penny!
on August 29, 2015
it's ok...it is nice but I hat how flimsy the top was made....why have a lock when it would easily gain access with a quick punch....I sat on it for just a second and it cracked....don't expect it to keep valuables safe and the lock only attracts attention to it so it will be gone through if a vehicle burg happens.