Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on January 9, 2013
I already have a round ball like this. I knew it would provide hrs of enjoyment for my son. That is proving true. I am disappointed that the color shipped was different than the color shown. My husband is a Seahawks fan and I really wanted the blue and green!
on February 13, 2014
my niece loves this thing. It allows her to lace her fingers in the holes and swing it around without really having the strength or no-how to actually grab a toy. Its sturdy, but soft enough where I'm not worried when she bops herself in the head with it. It's also dishwasher safe which is AWESOME!
on April 14, 2015
I really love the O ball line of toys. The concept is amazing, as it really helps a child's clunky, clumsy, little fingers get a grasp on the item. This instills confidence in anyone! This football mostly makes my husband happy, seeing his little guy tossing a football around even before he knows what a football is! But he does however know what an object you can put in your mouth is, and this is it. My baby is five months old, so that's pretty much where everything goes these days. What's great about this particular O ball is that it has the tapered ends that can easily be sucked on. The original O ball is great for gripping and flinging around, but my son gets pretty pissed when he can't get it in his mouth. This football solves all that. I also really love that this ball (and the other O balls do too) has some give to it. In other words, the plastic is slightly soft, just in case my little guy bangs his head on it or takes a little tumble while he's practicing sitting up. I know it won't hurt him. Btw, in the random color draw, our football turned out to be red & white, Cardinal's colors. I hope you are as lucky!
on January 12, 2016
I bought this football for my 3 month old. I have given him other toys to play with (rattles and stuffed animals) and this is the one he likes best! As soon as he got it he had his fingers through all the holes to grip it and put it right in his mouth. I also really like the fact that it is dishwasher safe. I do wish I could have chosen the color since my husband is a 49ers fan and hates the Seahawks but that's the color combo we received...oh well!
on December 11, 2015
O Balls are the best toys ever! My son loved playing with them as a baby because it is so easy for him to grip. I just ordered this one for my 6 month old nephew and he already loves it. They are squishy and all the holes make it easy for babies to hold onto and are great for teething. I also like that I can put a strap on it so that baby can't lose it. I would recommend any O Ball toys!
on November 30, 2012
It can be so hard to shop for toys that my child can actually PLAY with and when I stumbled on this toy I knew he had to have it. My son loves this football, he has limited control over his hands due to cerebral palsy but this football is perfect for him. The holes in the ball make it easy for him to grasp and he rarely drops it he can even move it from one hand to another. This toy is such a great hit in our home my other two boys like to play with it too.
on March 14, 2016
Sturdy, flexible, and the colors are great for little ones. I bought this for my nephew and he loves it. Chews on it, squishes it, throws it. It is easy to wash and easy for little hands to grab a hold of as well as being light weight and very durable. Excellent product!
on February 20, 2015
We'll see if my son agrees as he gets older (he's 10 weeks right now & just not that into toys yet) but I think the Oball toys are great. So easy to get fingers into, lightweight & flexible (you're extremely unlikely to break something/get hurt when it's tossed, no matter how hard it's thrown), great colors (I did get lucky & get Seahawks colors despite thinking I was stuck with the red), love the size - I can see this being a good toy for years, well into toddler years & maybe beyond, for all occasions, whether inside, backyard, or in the water.
on May 21, 2016
These are great for little ones to grab and keep hold of. I got this one for my little man coming soon. My daughter had one and loved it. It was one of the first toys she could hold onto herself, and grew with her as she practiced throwing and rolling.
on January 1, 2015
Love, love, love these O Balls!!! I have a two year old and a five year old of my own and watch two other children under the age of 5. All four kids love to play with these balls, and I like them because they can throw them around my house and I don't have to worry about them breaking things with them! They are light weight yet hold their shape when tossed through the air. They are the only ball that I trust with very young children because they cannot bite a chunk out of the ball and choke on the chunk! They can be used indoors or outdoors. And can easily be sanitized, and air dried.
As an early childhood educator, I appreciate that these encourage children in learning to catch a ball. This is an important developmental skill for reading and writing and young children have a much greater chance of catching one of these balls than a smooth ball. The holes give them something to grab onto and allow for a much greater likely hood of them not getting so frustrated in trying to learn to catch an object!!! We have all colors, sizes and shapes of these balls and I will continue to buy some more until we have a whole tub of them!