5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking
Nice stoppers. Review page tells me I have to write eighteen words, but they are WINE STOPPERS. They will stop your wine bottles. They work, but they will probably not save the world. They will also most likely not rise up against you, so.... Pretty wine stoppers.
Published 23 months ago by S. Richard

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced.
These are way overpriced, in my opinion. Unless you are living somewhere very remote, and this is the only way you can shop for such an item, I wouldn't pay this price, again. You can find boatloads of this product at TJ Maxx
for half the price.
Published 22 months ago by Diana Lambert

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking, April 9, 2013
S. Richard (an ivy-encrusted ivory tower) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars work and look great, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
Very attractive, useful and practical bottle stoppers. We're wine and champagne drinkers and use these all the time. Highly recommended - great price, too. Wonderful quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally a stopper that works, December 25, 2011
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
ok so i have recently gotten into wine and the first 3 kinds of bottle stoppers i have gotten have all failed me. i read a review someone else left on here saying they are regular wine and champagne drinkers and they use this all the time(thanks for the help by the way) and it works great for them so i decided to try it out. not only did it work on the bottle of wine i had but its worked on my previous bottles also(that ive had the problems with other stoppers, yes i keep my bottles :P). FINALLY i have a bottle stopper that works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and Beautiful, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
Instead of buying a brand new oil-and-vinegar bottle set, I wanted to reuse a couple of nice empty bottles I had. I looked at many bottle stoppers and toppers and decided to buy these because I liked the shiny chrome finish and the modern design. I am very pleased with this product. The stoppers have a nice heavy weight to them and the rubber ring is graduated to accommodate different sizes of bottles. They make a good seal without becoming overly difficult to remove. Not that I would want the seller to raise their price, but I would easily pay double for such a quality item.

UPDATE: May 30, 2013
I've been using one of the stoppers on a bottle of vinegar, and the acidity of the vinegar has eaten away some of the chrome finish, leaving bluish and coppery spots. I don't know exactly what chemical reaction took place, but the spots don't seem to be rust. The spots don't bother me, and I continue to use the stopper with no issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice decorative way to stopper an opened wine bottle, February 16, 2015
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
This set is ok. Looks fine. A nice decorative way to stopper an opened wine bottle. The only problem I have is that after pulling out and re-stoppering a number of times the top pieces will start to unscrew from the base metal piece and have to be re-tightened. My favorite Prodyne stopper is the VW-2 Rosewood rosewood ball stopper which unfortunately no longer seems to be available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and Secure, March 31, 2014
Greg Lenon (Gilbert, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
These bottle stoppers are very heavy. The seal appears weak, but prevents air from entering the bottle. The tops of the bottle stoppers screw off, which is a nice feature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Will make super gift!, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
Well made, heavy, nice design, purchased for a gift. Plastic boxes were scratched so will re-package before giving (only reason for lower rating).

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool wine stoppers., January 26, 2014
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
I like the product because I was replacing one that I had lost which was a gift. I occasional drink wine and I love the smaller tops because I do not have a tall refrigerator.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
They do what they're supposed to do. They're also nice looking and made out of what seems like high quality materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value stoppers, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
When my wine lasts long enough to need the stopper this is the only way to go. I will buy more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›