5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking
Nice stoppers. Review page tells me I have to write eighteen words, but they are WINE STOPPERS. They will stop your wine bottles. They work, but they will probably not save the world. They will also most likely not rise up against you, so.... Pretty wine stoppers.
Published 23 months ago by S. Richard

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced.
These are way overpriced, in my opinion. Unless you are living somewhere very remote, and this is the only way you can shop for such an item, I wouldn't pay this price, again. You can find boatloads of this product at TJ Maxx
for half the price.
Published 22 months ago by Diana Lambert

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking, April 9, 2013
S. Richard (an ivy-encrusted ivory tower) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars work and look great, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
Very attractive, useful and practical bottle stoppers. We're wine and champagne drinkers and use these all the time. Highly recommended - great price, too. Wonderful quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally a stopper that works, December 25, 2011
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
ok so i have recently gotten into wine and the first 3 kinds of bottle stoppers i have gotten have all failed me. i read a review someone else left on here saying they are regular wine and champagne drinkers and they use this all the time(thanks for the help by the way) and it works great for them so i decided to try it out. not only did it work on the bottle of wine i had but its worked on my previous bottles also(that ive had the problems with other stoppers, yes i keep my bottles :P). FINALLY i have a bottle stopper that works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and Beautiful, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
Instead of buying a brand new oil-and-vinegar bottle set, I wanted to reuse a couple of nice empty bottles I had. I looked at many bottle stoppers and toppers and decided to buy these because I liked the shiny chrome finish and the modern design. I am very pleased with this product. The stoppers have a nice heavy weight to them and the rubber ring is graduated to accommodate different sizes of bottles. They make a good seal without becoming overly difficult to remove. Not that I would want the seller to raise their price, but I would easily pay double for such a quality item.

UPDATE: May 30, 2013
I've been using one of the stoppers on a bottle of vinegar, and the acidity of the vinegar has eaten away some of the chrome finish, leaving bluish and coppery spots. I don't know exactly what chemical reaction took place, but the spots don't seem to be rust. The spots don't bother me, and I continue to use the stopper with no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and works great, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
We aren't big wine drinkers and always seem to have a partial bottle of wine in the refrigerator. I've tried many different wine stoppers over the years and all have failed miserably. I selected these expecting yet another failure and to my surprise they worked great! These really cool artistic looking stoppers function as good as they look. I came back and picked up a second set for parties when we have multiple bottles of wine open. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice..., July 11, 2013
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
I ordered 10 of these things, and love them....I've only had them for like a couple of weeks, but I am very pleased with the heavy weight and the soft, pliable fit of the rubber middle that inserts into the wine bottles. So far, so good. Glad I ordered 10 to begin with. I shouldn't have to go back to Wal-Mart for any more any time soon (the ones I've gotten from Wal-Mart seem to corrode after no time at all). Good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice decorative way to stopper an opened wine bottle, February 16, 2015
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
This set is ok. Looks fine. A nice decorative way to stopper an opened wine bottle. The only problem I have is that after pulling out and re-stoppering a number of times the top pieces will start to unscrew from the base metal piece and have to be re-tightened. My favorite Prodyne stopper is the VW-2 Rosewood rosewood ball stopper which unfortunately no longer seems to be available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cork that wine!, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
These stoppers are heavy duty! Their sleek, chrome good looks are only part of the good news. They can be disassembled and thrown into the dishwasher to sterilize any time you want. So many of todays stoppers are topped with decorative stuff that would never survive water, not to mention the dishwasher. These are sleek, attractive and can be maintained with real ease.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced., May 6, 2013
for half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., July 27, 2014
Chase Chasteen (Austin, Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
These are very heavy and do what they advertise. I thought when I got them at first they would be lightweight becauseI feel they are priced well. I got them and they feel very heavy which is a good thing for me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›