Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prodyne Heavy Chrome Wine Bottle Stopper, Set of 2
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$6.91+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 9, 2013
Nice stoppers. Review page tells me I have to write eighteen words, but they are WINE STOPPERS. They will stop your wine bottles. They work, but they will probably not save the world. They will also most likely not rise up against you, so.... Pretty wine stoppers.
on December 25, 2011
ok so i have recently gotten into wine and the first 3 kinds of bottle stoppers i have gotten have all failed me. i read a review someone else left on here saying they are regular wine and champagne drinkers and they use this all the time(thanks for the help by the way) and it works great for them so i decided to try it out. not only did it work on the bottle of wine i had but its worked on my previous bottles also(that ive had the problems with other stoppers, yes i keep my bottles :P). FINALLY i have a bottle stopper that works.
on September 24, 2011
Very attractive, useful and practical bottle stoppers. We're wine and champagne drinkers and use these all the time. Highly recommended - great price, too. Wonderful quality.
on February 16, 2015
This set is ok. Looks fine. A nice decorative way to stopper an opened wine bottle. The only problem I have is that after pulling out and re-stoppering a number of times the top pieces will start to unscrew from the base metal piece and have to be re-tightened. My favorite Prodyne stopper is the VW-2 Rosewood rosewood ball stopper which unfortunately no longer seems to be available.
on March 27, 2016
Nice Wine stoppers. Look nice. But after about a year using them by the beach, they start getting corroded. If I lived more than 5 miles from the beach, I'm sure they'd be fine. To be fair, I doubt these were designed to withstand the corrosive effects of salt air. But it's something that I must deal with daily.
on September 21, 2012
Instead of buying a brand new oil-and-vinegar bottle set, I wanted to reuse a couple of nice empty bottles I had. I looked at many bottle stoppers and toppers and decided to buy these because I liked the shiny chrome finish and the modern design. I am very pleased with this product. The stoppers have a nice heavy weight to them and the rubber ring is graduated to accommodate different sizes of bottles. They make a good seal without becoming overly difficult to remove. Not that I would want the seller to raise their price, but I would easily pay double for such a quality item.

UPDATE: May 30, 2013
I've been using one of the stoppers on a bottle of vinegar, and the acidity of the vinegar has eaten away some of the chrome finish, leaving bluish and coppery spots. I don't know exactly what chemical reaction took place, but the spots don't seem to be rust. The spots don't bother me, and I continue to use the stopper with no issues.
review image review image
on July 24, 2013
We aren't big wine drinkers and always seem to have a partial bottle of wine in the refrigerator. I've tried many different wine stoppers over the years and all have failed miserably. I selected these expecting yet another failure and to my surprise they worked great! These really cool artistic looking stoppers function as good as they look. I came back and picked up a second set for parties when we have multiple bottles of wine open. I highly recommend this product.
on December 28, 2013
These stoppers are heavy duty! Their sleek, chrome good looks are only part of the good news. They can be disassembled and thrown into the dishwasher to sterilize any time you want. So many of todays stoppers are topped with decorative stuff that would never survive water, not to mention the dishwasher. These are sleek, attractive and can be maintained with real ease.
on July 27, 2014
These are very heavy and do what they advertise. I thought when I got them at first they would be lightweight becauseI feel they are priced well. I got them and they feel very heavy which is a good thing for me.
on January 18, 2016
Very loose fit. Doesn't fit securely into the opening of a standard size bottle. I had a much cheaper version that did, so I am surprised by this. If you were to use in a chilled bottle of wine laid on its side, you would have wine all over your refrigerator. Fortunately, I prefer red wine.