Questions & Answers
Prodyne Fruit Infusion Flavor Pitcher
by Prodyne
4.5 out of 5 stars (839)
$19.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 32 questions
votes
Hi. I can tell you that I love this pitcher. I use it to create real lemon water. I peel lemons and put them in the tube and let it sit in ice water overnight. The lemons work for about a week before they need replacement. I haven't had any issues with cracking or breaking. I've had it a few months now and like it.
Nov 18, 2012 by Pet Owner
vote
10.5" tall including the lid
Feb 9, 2014 by Sarah O'Neil
votes
votes
I don't know if Amazon has them but I did find this link from the manufacturer: http://www.prodyne.com/index.php/replacement-parts/109-replacement-part I think it is a shame that replacement parts are so expensive!
Jul 8, 2014 by Julie L. Buzzard
votes
Acrylic, a Form of plastic. However, it is so hard and has a glass like surface it doesn't absorb "Any" food or liquid stains like most all other plastics tend to do! Plus, it's not near as heavy as glass! I "Love" it!!! Will be getting another for the camper!
Feb 28, 2013 by Rick Mcghee
votes
Yes, I brew iced tea the old-fashioned way as well. And right from the pot I add my brewed water and then filled it up. I had no problems at all. In addition to being really attractive, the infusion really does add the perfect blend of flavor. I infuse my OJ with pineapples and my entire family loves it!!!
Jan 7, 2014 by LeRae Merritt
votes
Not by itself, no. The slots on the infuser are too large. However, if you have a small cloth bag (they usually sell them in the same place they sell loose spices like that) to put the lavender in, then you won't have a problem.
Sep 29, 2013 by Tom
votes
No
Nov 14, 2014 by Kathy Messina
votes
Great idea! I don't know why not. Enjoy!
Oct 6, 2014 by JPJones
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers